For Every Airbrush Artist!

Ready to get involved? Register for free and you won't see any google advertising!

Register

tony d

Discussion in 'Open Bar!' started by kurgan, Feb 8, 2017.

1. kurgan

kurgan Young Tutorling

what ever happened to tony d and the airbrush tricks website ,its what got me in to this in the first place,love this place but the amount of info on that forum was unreal.
  2. AndreZA

AndreZA Elite Member! Elite Member! Artist of the Month!

Everybody came here.
    Malky likes this.
  3. Mr.Micron

Mr.Micron Royal pain in the air hose Admin

Tony who ?? Oh I remember him I watched a couple of his video and knew the information he was giving was incorrect so never watched another one.
    Thought he went in the military .
    But we have tons of good advice here and try to keep your health safety and that of your family and friends in mind when giving it.
    JackEb and Malky like this.
  4. Leakyvalve

Leakyvalve Spider Splatterer

I used to have a link to that site and it's just self promotion now... no airbrushing.

Facebook has devastated the online forums of every hobby I'm interested in. This forum is the LAST real hold out for airbrushing. And Facebook is a horrible format, but it has something that the forums don't offer, I guess.

@AndreZA --- This is but a small fraction of the airbrush artists that used to populate the online forums.
  5. Squishy

Squishy Queen Clown Slayer Mod

Was never over there, but I believe that the he still owns/runs the site or web address or whatever, but changed the purpose of it to use for his own business???? Something along those lines anyway.

If there's anything you remember from over there that you would like to know, or see here then shout out. I think we have some members here who were also there, who may remember and be able to hook you up if it was something they posted about or are aware of, if not then members here would be happy to answer anything. It'a all about sharing and spreading the love of ABing, so the more questions and info the better. Also if you have any suggestions about any info you think is missing, please let us know. This forum has steadily grown since 2012, there's no sign of stopping, and it's the members who make it bigger and better, so airbrush related input welcome :D
    Maple Art and The dude like this.
  6. steve1111

steve1111 Needle-chuck Ninja Very Likeable!

He does a lot of stuff with 3D printing now Commando Design I think it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk