Trigger happy airbrush

CHÉRIE

Mac-Valve Maestro!
So I have developed a problem, I have my Iwata Eclipse HP-CS, and have started running into a problem. It has become very trigger happy, whenever I push the trigger down to release the air, it never wants to come back up, and the air just keeps flowing.

I have tried cleaning it out as best I can, including with thinners, and lubed it up. Still not helping...

If I do need to replace it, where do I buy the part? I don't see it on Airbrush Warehouse site :) Will I have to order from somewhere else?

If I do need to replace it, where do I buy the part? I don't see it on Airbrush Warehouse site :) Will I have to order from somewhere else?
@AndreZA would be the best person to advise on a supplier, but the air valve o-ring is definitely available as a spare.
If someone knows the exact size you may be able to get one from a hardware supply place.
Solvent is the killer of rubber seals so use thinners with care.

Thank you for all the advice :) I will see the damage tonight, hoping it is just dirty, but I'm sure I damaged it with thinners, thinking I'm fixing it and ending up making it worse :eek:ops:

It's not a very common part so Airbrushwarehouse will have to order it for you. Or contact Charl Bubb on the Facebook group.

Thank you! :D Haven't been able to open the stupid thing as yet lol Need tweezers!
If you have an auto parts store near you you can go there and ask for air valve remover tool cost about 5.00 but worth it as you can then use it forever.

Back