USA Trouble with order from Chicago airbrush

I would add Jared that you have posted a few times in this manner.

Can I politely suggest that if you have not completed working through any issues you have with company XYZ that you keep it to yourself? By all means if you are not getting a response from them ask some questions here about assistance with contacting them.

There is only your side of the story here and that side is biased. All things sound true until you hear the other side.

I'm sure they will make it right Jared. I simply can't imagine moving a store like Chicago OMG that would be an insane amount of work!!

Was informed maybe a week ago, they have a new phone #. Anyone interested ? Lemmie know if ya cant find it

I have ordered from Chicago twice.... bad experiences both times. I am not one to complain but I am sure there are more bad experiences out that just have not complained or not on this board.

I have ordered from Chicago twice.... bad experiences both times. I am not one to complain but I am sure there are more bad experiences out that just have not complained or not on this board.
What was done to resolve it? Did it get sorted out? Problem with this post is the person who posted it is willing to winge and bitch but not willing (so it seems) to get it resolved despite our best efforts to assist them.

Would anyone know if CAS is still in business? I made an order with them on April 15th, haven't received any status, and my two emails to them last week have gone unanswered. I called them today and got a message that their voicemail box is full. I know many here have had good luck with them in the past, and hope that my case is a fluke....

Would anyone know if CAS is still in business? I made an order with them on April 15th, haven't received any status, and my two emails to them last week have gone unanswered. I called them today and got a message that their voicemail box is full. I know many here have had good luck with them in the past, and hope that my case is a fluke....
Ive heard they went out of business...

We have special thread for this Seller;)
Saying shortly, you've done right step by opening the dispute. I think you'll have refund as I had around two weeks ago. And the refund decision will be made by PayPal, not by the seller. The seller are not going to reply any messages unless dispute will be transferred into a claim:) Do it now (claim) as no goods you're going to get!
I will tell my story in that thread.

Hes still tsking orders!! Tell everyone ya know...cause you wont get the product...or your $$ back.

We have special thread for this Seller;)
Saying shortly, you've done right step by opening the dispute. I think you'll have refund as I had around two weeks ago. And the refund decision will be made by PayPal, not by the seller. The seller are not going to reply any messages unless dispute will be transferred into a claim:) Do it now (claim) as no goods you're going to get!
I will tell my story in that thread.
Thanks for confirming my suspicions-- I opened the dispute with PayPal. Didn't know there was a specific thread for CAS here, I didn't see it. Is there a link, so I can read up?

Back