For Every Airbrush Artist!

Ready to get involved? Register for free and you won't see any google advertising!

Register

Urethane system

Discussion in 'Airbrush Paints' started by Milesshawn, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Milesshawn

Milesshawn Double Actioner

I agree with that!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mr.Micron likes this.
  2. brushit

brushit Double Actioner

As far as airbrushing is concerned safety should come first. It is on a small scale compared with what you do. I use waterbased Ab paints exclusively, and then still have a fan blowing around me. Just had the chance to buy a heap of urethane paints from someone working professionally and going out of business. About $2000.00 worth of urethane paints for $300.00. Also had a heap of airbrush waterbased inks . About $500.00 worth for $100.00 . Gave it a lot of thought, but safety won . I bought the inks. Never been sorry. Not worth the risk to myself and complaints from neighbours. Go careful buddy. Cheers from down under.
  3. Milesshawn

Milesshawn Double Actioner

Well with all the discussions of Urethane I have decided to stay with water base paint paint for airbrush. I love the Wicked paint but I keep on hearing great things about E'tac, any thoughts???? I think I am going to change my spay paint to a more environmental friendly paint. This discussion really helped. Thank you for all that helped!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. JackEb

JackEb Dragon Hunter Staff Member Admin

Personally I think you've made the right choice, but ultimately we all get to choose our own path, hopefully not to the detriment of the rest of humanity :)

Etac is a brilliant paint. I use it for illustration type paintings quite often.

This forum is great at sharing info - hopefully without coming across to heavy handed when 'controversial' subjects come up. I'm glad we helped you make a decision