vallejo premium How to use

jisung

Young Tutorling
Hi
use in premium color, so too much stress and eventually we are writing to buy this color in createx illustrations
However, there are a lot of people using vallejo premium paint, so please help me

There is a lot of foreign matter in the nozzle and needle. How do I resolve it ???

Psi How much do you work ??

Is it okay to work on a car or bicycle?

Last edited:
There is a lot of foreign matter in the nozzle and needle. How do I resolve it ??? Clean the brush. What is the source of the foreign matter? If it's the paint, strain the paint through pantihose into the cup.

Psi How much do you work ?? This question is a "how long is a piece of string" - it depends on so many variables. Enough to atomise the paint for the reduction, detail you want, type of brush you are using.

Is it okay to work on a car or bicycle? This is more a manufacturers question as to substrate it goes on and if it can be clear coated. I don't know of many people who use createx illustration for automotive work but it might be OK.

You may find that we can answer your question a lot better by going to the ‘introductions’ forum and giving us a bit of detail about yourself. It helps you create a friendly impression and you’ll normally get a warmer welcome (otherwise you may find people pointing at you saying ‘Stranger Danger!!’). :)
Let us know who you are!

[QUOTE = "markjthomson, post : 259582, member : 6226"] 'introduction'포럼으로 가서 자신에 대해 좀 더 자세히 설명해 주시면 질문에 더 잘 답변 할 수 있습니다. 그것은 당신이 친숙한 인상을 만드는 데 도움이되며, 일반적으로 따뜻한 환영을 받게됩니다. 그렇지 않으면 사람들이 '낯선 사람의 위험'을 말하는 사람들을 만날 수 있습니다.:)
당신이 누구인지 알려주세요! [/ QUOTE]

Thank you for pointing out.

Airbrush Forum is a learning process. I hope you understand the drawbacks.

I hope there is no misunderstanding.

I promise to tell you more. Thanks

Back