velocity improvements,

A

ad fez

2012-09-27 14.29.40.jpg2012-09-27 14.27.43.jpg after sealing both front threads and also the air hose thread, cutting 2 loops of spring lubing up and winding back the needle chuck so that there is only a 3 mm gap between the chucking nut, my latest addition is a childs refresher sweet, tacked on to the trigger, it had built up the trigger perfectly and the dip in the candy sweet fits my finger perfectly given me huge control and response.......dunno what I will do when it gets wet though

Make it out off wood id say, or if u can, use rubber, that sweet will get ur finger sticky nd gross.

hahaha! The rubber idea is the best - or you could use blue tac? i prefer a more permanent approach though and your hand is going to get all sticky!
tasty way to get more control though..

perfect!!! you know how many times i get hungry while painting!!!!! lol!! i use a hot glue gun and dab the glue on there, let it cool for a few seconds. then wet your finger or use some lube and you can shape it how ever you want! i have had the same pieces for 3 months and they still work great!!

I created a finger rest with hot glue. Put a blob on the trigger and while it is still warm, wet your finger and mold it into shape. When it is cooled down, you can shape it more with some fine sand paper.

iwata_02_sml.jpg

Last edited:
haha granted they are good methods, however they pale in to insignificance when compared to the refresher sweet hehe!

i like to just wrap my finger in duct tape till it is as thick as mickey mouses finger. LOL JK I really never had trigger probs but I wonder if my anthems trigger is taller and will work in the velocity.

Cool idea with the sweet on the trigger, but like they all say you don't to worry about slipping off the trigger.

I'm not supposed to tell you this so tell no one, but I heard that Ran, Seamonkey and Mr Micron all have an Alka zeltzer instead of a sweet, handy for the morning after.

View attachment 4854View attachment 4855 after sealing both front threads and also the air hose thread, cutting 2 loops of spring lubing up and winding back the needle chuck so that there is only a 3 mm gap between the chucking nut, my latest addition is a childs refresher sweet, tacked on to the trigger, it had built up the trigger perfectly and the dip in the candy sweet fits my finger perfectly given me huge control and response.......dunno what I will do when it gets wet though

I've done pretty much the same thing to my Velocity, less the refresher sweet, but also clipped one loop off the valve spring. That made the trigger much softer and smoother.

Back