Very stupid question

Over on my side of the states we have what is called a Double Double with Cheese Animal Style with Animal Style Fries to go with that and washed down with a Chocolate Shake!!! Wooooooo Hoooooo In n' Out is where I am talking about!!!!!! Awesome greasy fast food!!! Puts McDonalds and Wendy's to shame!!!!

Shhh no one likes a show off and I miss in n' out .
They opened a five guys N fries here and it sucks....
But we have Bubba's Burger which has a killer elk burger The big Ugly 1 pound cooked weight of your choice Elk of beef ,,I always go Elk it is to die for.
With Extra Bacon..

Shhh no one likes a show off and I miss in n' out .
They opened a five guys N fries here and it sucks....
But we have Bubba's Burger which has a killer elk burger The big Ugly 1 pound cooked weight of your choice Elk of beef ,,I always go Elk it is to die for.
With Extra Bacon..
5 Guys burgers are GREAT what in the world are you talking about! BLASPHEMY!

I have to stop reading this thread... I miss good food LMAO. I miss MY burgers the most. Cant wait to be able to cook again!

Use to be a killer place just outside the main gate of Ft. Hood , Just a mom and pop greasy spoon but Dang those burgers were the best.. P.I. N.C. had a great smoked burger joint too.

5 Guys burgers are GREAT what in the world are you talking about! BLASPHEMY!

Maybe in NYC but the place here burnt everything the fires were rock hard and no flavor, the burger worse than an old sea rat meal and tougher than a dehydrated MRE... So you can keep em..

Use to be a killer place just outside the main gate of Ft. Hood , Just a mom and pop greasy spoon but Dang those burgers were the best.. P.I. N.C. had a great smoked burger joint too.

Mom n Pop places are usually the best, I love to find them. Being stationed in lemoore ca. the best food around is whatever I make lol. Havent even found a good Mexican food place yet, so far the best burro Ive had there was actually made inside a gas station LMAO. (not joking either)

Maybe in NYC but the place here burnt everything the fires were rock hard and no flavor, the burger worse than an old sea rat meal and tougher than a dehydrated MRE... So you can keep em..

wow thats crazy, maybe your place is different than what I know. :/

wow thats crazy, maybe your place is different than what I know. :/

When it first opened it was packed full , Now you are lucky to see 5 cars in the lot on a good day.. I think they need to be sent to training or something But yeah it sucks ..I gave them 3 chances and all 3 times was the same thing..

Beside the best place to get great food is a place call Short Stop home of the BBQ Train.. Best BBQ in the area and the guy who cooks it has won a few titles for his smoked food.. And the home made sauce it the bomb .

I just made Man burgers for the kids and I tonight. 2 pds ground round, pour in some 57 sauce. Touch of cinnimon,oregeno,parsely and crushed red pepper. makes 4 burgers....cook each side before flipping. Newver ever squash your burger...super juicey and full of flavor.

Im so hungry lol, its 6am here, almost time to get off of work and then go work out n bed... the entire time Im going to be thinking about food now :D :D :D

I just made Man burgers for the kids and I tonight. 2 pds ground round, pour in some 57 sauce. Touch of cinnimon,oregeno,parsely and crushed red pepper. makes 4 burgers....cook each side before flipping. Newver ever squash your burger...super juicey and full of flavor.

Damn that does sound good..

Im so hungry lol, its 6am here, almost time to get off of work and then go work out n bed... the entire time Im going to be thinking about food now :D :D :D

Sweet dreams are made of these , who of thought you was thinking of food...Are you going to count all the different fast food joints name here to help you fall asleep.????

lol....makes me think of pewee herman in that cheech and chong movie.

Hey Roadkill that sounds pretty close to a juicy lucy! Ever had one of those? Take your hamburger and season it then you can either roll into a ball and stuff a piece of craft sliced cheese folded twice and stuff it in the center then you flatten to a patty keeping the cheese in the center or you can make two thin patties and a slice of cheese in between the two and mold to one patty! Cook the same way you mentioned!! Comes out the same but with melted cheese inside.

Hey Roadkill that sounds pretty close to a juicy lucy! Ever had one of those? Take your hamburger and season it then you can either roll into a ball and stuff a piece of craft sliced cheese folded twice and stuff it in the center then you flatten to a patty keeping the cheese in the center or you can make two thin patties and a slice of cheese in between the two and mold to one patty! Cook the same way you mentioned!! Comes out the same but with melted cheese inside.
I do it that was by I use pepper jack cheese and deer burger..

when I was a very young I went to octoberfest...I had a cheeseburger there with everything in the inside....Really good as I remember it anyway.

Back