Wax silicon remover

Bosse

Mac-Valve Maestro!
Can I use wax/silicon remover on Createx Illustration or Etac paint without the remover whipes the AB paint of , if I let the paint dry completely?

I dont think i would risk it on etac, not sure about illustration as it dries harder. I'm almost sure i have seen it used on auto air/ autobourne by Simon Murray but don't quote me on that.

Lee

I use custom shop wax and grease cleaner and it will take wicked right off auto air too. I have been using Windex without ammonia, seems to work OK on sensitive stuff
Will try that. [emoji1303]

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Hi you need to use products relative to water base paints. When I use auto air or etac I use a cleaner called "white spirits" (Australia) also known as mineral spirits in the U.S. white spirits is a product you can get from the local hardware or industrial supplier it is a type of mild cleaner

If you google white spirits or mineral spirits you maybe able to see if you have an equivalent product in your country. From what I have read they are both hydrocarbon solvents and they both share the same un number

Another option would be to source product from your local smash repairer

Back