well done

M

mika

the second session,i was very frustrated and i breaked up after 2 hours
yesterday i solve the problems
there is a wheel at the end of my airbrush .. hm ... for what is that ... start playing and boing oO
PAINTFLOW control!!! omg... :eek:
i had always trouble when i worked longer with my triggerfinger,lost the control of the airbrush and i felt some pain in my hand = i changed the direction of my hand on the airbrsuh, now it works!

Attachments

• airbrush.jpg
    airbrush.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 92
Last edited by a moderator:
YEAAAHH Mikaaaa!! first one! thanks for putting that up mate=)
i wanted to critique one of these!
watch the original video on how to airbrush a line and i go on for ages about moving.. when you do a line make sure that you move past the line! this is to avoid getting dots at the start of the lines.
Practise your exercises in the order of dots - lines - blends - dagger strokes and then the script loops - It's boring and repetetive but it's the quickest way for you to learn! Try not to move onto the lines exercise until you are very confident doing your dots.. It's all structured this way for a reason=)

keep up the good work my friend;)

yes for that reason... i`m quite happy that you put the new videos and the pdf files online,it helps me A LOT!
still train 2 hours today and it works better and better!
i know it takes your time and money to help people like me!
Big thank`s for that..
cheers

Whitout Micro Air Control Valve to put the hand on

sound`s stupid but my first reaction was .. oh and what do i? I don't have it.

Attachments

• airbrush.jpg
    airbrush.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 72
hahaha!! that's a great question! yes - exactly as you're doing in the picture is perfect.. you just need to feel the distance. eventually you won't need to distance with your other hand

next step

after doing a lot of dots and lines i start whit blends
try an angel of 45 and here ar the results..look`s that ok?
i know they are not perfekt!

Attachments

• blends.jpg
    blends.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 62
the shadows on those eggs or spheres look good Mika but i'd like to see your dots and lines perfected before blends.. these are really hard to master

Back