What is the least tacky frisket film?

Spray mount, I was avoiding this as I thought it may leave something greasy on the paper but I guess not!
I'll give it a try.

I'm gonna have to try Schoellershammer G4 board, heard a lot of good things about this.
How about the Schoellershammer No4 paper - how is that for masking, scratching and erasing techniques?

Spray mount, I was avoiding this as I thought it may leave something greasy on the paper but I guess not!
I'll give it a try.

I'm gonna have to try Schoellershammer G4 board, heard a lot of good things about this.
How about the Schoellershammer No4 paper - how is that for masking, scratching and erasing techniques?

I use the G4 paper rather than the board, it comes in handy pads and is a lot cheaper, I use low tack masking tape that was intended for glass, it leaves no residue and comes off very easy with no damage whatsoever to the paper, this is the stuff I use;

http://www.tesa.com/consumer/adhesi...masking_tape_precision_outdoor_ecologo,c.html

this tapes as far as I know comes in different widths but where I am we only 25mm ans 50mm widths but it's great stuff, I used to cut into thinner strips on glass to mask 1.5mm stripes on my model helicopter canopies.

If you you use the mount spray only spray enough to hold your shields in place and don't press it on to hard, if you use too much it will leave a residue.

Hi all,

I have been doing a few experiments using Artool matt frisket on 250gms Bristol board.
I have tried to make it much less tacky using the 'stick it on a t-shirt method' 4 or five times before applying but it still seems to pull the paper surface away on removal even when applied with very light pressure and only being on for a matter of a few hours at most.

I just wondered if it may be a brand thing or if there were any other tips I could try?

Thanks in advance for any info or advice.
Try This. I use it all the time for smaller projects and it's printable.
https://www.amazon.com/Avery-Sticke...9_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=Q0SVHCQY6KR9942JY4DN

Back