What paint is safe for body art?

Z

ZJOmega

As we know, its Halloween season and I have a few friends requesting me to do their body paint for parties and events. I am very flattered and excited so I said yes. However, I have no Idea what paints are safe for body. Can someone lead me in the right direction?

There is airbrush paint made especialy for this aplication (Senjo is one of the brands). Just google airbrush bodypaint and you should be able to find some more brands

ps look out that there is a difference between airbrush tattoo paint and boday art paint (the tattoo paint will need to fade so will stay on for some weeks and body paint can be washed off)

Last edited:
There is airbrush paint made especialy for this aplication (Senjo is one of the brands). Just google airbrush bodypaint and you should be able to find some more brands

ps look out that there is a difference between airbrush tattoo paint and boday art paint (the tattoo paint will need to fade so will stay on for some weeks and body paint can be washed off)

Yer don't get those two mixed up LOL

A friend of mine just started his own line of body paints. I tried them and they are fantastic! Twisted FX paints. Lemmie know if your interested on info

Back