What paint is suggested for a new comer to Airbrushing ?

Cheers Andre for spotting my error in wording yes it's not a reducer ,but I must say it does IMHO make it spray better . It's thin enough as it is .

Cant get etac so i will go with comart, @AndreZA, its necesari to get opaque and transparent or opaques plus medium is the same?

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

Hope it's ok to jump into this thread; I've got the same questions. From what I've gathered so far:
-comex ( like 1001 black) is good for portraits but doesn't like to be reduced with only water. It is also prone to tip dry. IF that is true, what should I reduce it with?
-Createx is more heavily pigmented and thicker, requiring more reducer or higher pressures. What reducer for it, water?
-Etax is a good starter paint ( can't get much more "stater" than me!). Do you reduce it with water?

These aren't statements cause I'm ignorant, just asking if I got it right.

My main painting will be ( other than pathetic) people, butterflies, flowers, and the like on paper. I would like to work with cloth too as my MIL likes to quilt.

Right now I'm looking for the most forgiving paint for paper just to get some brush skills.

Back