What up folks!!!!!

G

gannon311

Hey guys I'm new here!!!
I am from Arkansas in the US.... And yes I wear shoes and have all my teeth!! Lol

I am mainly into painting kayaking helmets. I have painted fishing lures in the passed. Haven't painted in a couple of years, we have been building a house so haven't had time to do anything.
Looking to get a mini gun to use with auto air paints and another for clear. Not wanting to spend a lot of money. I'll prolly paint 5 helmets a year so I'm not going to use them a lot. I'm just guessing but I would like to keep it under $100 for the pair.... Is that resiable?

Lmao @ shoes and teeth:laugh:!! Welcome aboard too (btw), and @bentoad said you can get some mini's from harbor freight for i think $15 a piece

Would you happen to know the model numbers? The ones I saw said not for waterborne paints..... But that's just what they said I don't know anything about spray guns. What size tips do I need or can I ajust the gun to make any of them work?

You don't play a banjo do you??And i think micheles right as you don't want to spend much H.F. would be the place to check.BTW what did you use to paint the fishing lures? that might work too!!

Base paint ..... I don't have a banjo but you sure do have a pretty mouth!!!! Lol. Sorry couldn't resist

Base paint ..... I don't have a banjo but you sure do have a pretty mouth!!!! Lol. Sorry couldn't resist

LOL, squeal little piggy squeal, ha ha ha, that is one of the best films I ever saw, darn tootin:)

Welcome by the way:thumbsup:

Welcome from Philly! Was up in the mountains this past weekend, and actually saw someone sitting on the porch playing the fiddle.

Hi gannon! Welcome to the forum. I actually do have a banjo and can coax a little bit of noise out of it LOL LOL LOL> I went across the pond to stay with friends in Maine, and thought I was in a movie when, after everyone got drunk enough the banjo's, fiddles, and even a penny whistle came out. I had a go and was actually ok, so got my own. All I need now is to get me some dungarees (bib? overalls? not sure what you guys call 'em), and some moonshine and I'm good to go LOL!

Hey, backwoods peeps aren't just in Arkansas, we've got some here in New York too! LOL There's a story behind that, which I won't get into here. LOL Anyway, welcome to the forum! :)

Back