Whatssup Everyone

SiRoxx

Party Boy UK Style
Staff member
Mod
Hi everybody! I'm brand new to airbrushing but am really enjoying it and the great community based around airbrushing. I'm based in the South of the UK. I've always been into custom cars / bikes and have modded pretty much anything I've owned in that field. I've always loved and admired custom paint jobs. But without a full spray booth, repainting cars can be tricky! I didn't have the chance to do anything for years as I had company cars, but a couple of years ago I went self employed and had to buy another car. I recently rekindled my interest in painting while refurbishing the alloys on the vehicle. I love researching methods and stuff, call me a nerd but I do. Some of the videos had some airbrushing tutorials as suggestions through YouTube. Of course I knew of airbrushing, but I've never been very artistic and they always seemed intimidating. Anyhow, I saw some amazing results from stencil work and figured that might be my way in. So I bought a cheap starter pack and gave it a whirl. While the results are far from note worthy so far, I really have fallen for airbrushing. I've already decided to buy a proper brush, which has lead to a bunch of research! But looks like I'm narrowing the options down. I really enjoy seeing some of the inspiring artwork created by the community and really hope to get to as good a standard as I'm able to achieve. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Welcome S, go for that HP-C+ you mentioned, you will never regret it, a mini HVLP spray gun would also be handy in your arsenal, but that's for later;) you'll get all the help you need here so get all your questions in:)

Welcome from Australia SiRoxx,
The Eclipse HP-CS is a great starter brush that will be useful no matter how accomplished you become. The High Performance -C+ is also a winner but is capable of a bit better detail.

Back