Where to buy standard camouflage color

M

modeler

Where to buy standard camouflage color?
I use craft acrylic paint now, thinned by alcohol and water, but every time I mix new millitary camo color, I receive inconsistent color.
Where to get standard camo color, oliver, tan brown and black, can I pre mix a lot of camo paint and store them without acrylic being dried over time?

Where to buy standard camouflage color?
I use craft acrylic paint now, thinned by alcohol and water, but every time I mix new millitary camo color, I receive inconsistent color.
Where to get standard camo color, oliver, tan brown and black, can I pre mix a lot of camo paint and store them without acrylic being dried over time?

I'm curious as to why you're using alcohol and water, with acrylic craft paint water alone should suffice, and by craft paints I assume you mean tube acrylics? if so these are not really made for airbrushing, you can thin the paint but yo can't thin the pigment, if between using these paints and using alcohol, I shall be very surprised if you are not having any clogging issueso_O I personally think the alcohol is causing your paint to separate prematurely which will be why you can't get consistency with your colours

Anyway, to answer your question, com-art and indeed some other brands such as Vallejo and Tamiya make weathering/camouflage sets which will usually have all the shades you need, you just need to have a look around for them;) decent model shops or airbrush supply shops with have the sets.

I need premix paint that I don't have to mix myself that end up inconsistent color.
I will try local hobbyshop

Back