Which airbrush do you use?

Which Airbrush Do You Use?

• Total voters
I use the cheap brushes (budget). Hope to upgrade soon. Just starting

I started out with a cheap chinese airbrush that came in a set with a small compressor. After 1 week i bought the Neo for Iwata and now also a H&S Evolution Silverline. Have to say my workhorse is the Neo and for smaller details i use the H&S with the 0,15 nozzle. The Chinese one i still use with the 0,4 nozzle to throw in some Candy colors when i do fire, cause i found out the waterbased candy colors are harder to clean and i dont wanna have them in the other 2 airbrushes lol.

I started with a Badger Crescendo 175 but couldn't control it very well, does anyone know (in numerical terms) what size the various nozzle/needles are instead of: Fine,Medium and Heavy.

I bought a couple of chinese clones BD180, very like an Iwata HP-CH which I bought later and is still my weapon of choice, I also have:

Iwata HP-B
Iwata HP-CS
Harder and Steenbeck Evolution 2 in 1.

Still prefer the Iwata.

I started with a Badger Crescendo 175 but couldn't control it very well, does anyone know (in numerical terms) what size the various nozzle/needles are instead of: Fine,Medium and Heavy.

I bought a couple of chinese clones BD180, very like an Iwata HP-CH which I bought later and is still my weapon of choice, I also have:

Iwata HP-B
Iwata HP-CS
Harder and Steenbeck Evolution 2 in 1.

Still prefer the Iwata.

Hi Notime,
From what i seen in a german online shop that sells the Badger, the noozles are F = 0,52mm / M = 0,77mm / and L = 1,00mm

Hi Notime,
From what i seen in a german online shop that sells the Badger, the noozles are F = 0,52mm / M = 0,77mm / and L = 1,00mm

Thanks Stranger

That makes it more like a mini touch-up gun (1.00mm)

Your Welcome Notime

Yes with the 1.0mm nozzle you should be able to use it pretty good for larger areas.

I spray cars and bikes with a 0.8 and 1.0 so yea they are plenty big enough .

Malky has just orderd the EVOLUTION Silverline 2 in 1 0,2 - 0,4 mm airbrush by Harder & Steenbeck with free paint, water filter, airbrushing tips book and 3meter hose (free again, never ever say free to a Scotsman).

That will arrive on Wednesday, which is my birthday, how cool is that, I would ask you all to keep your presents under £20, otherwise I get a guilty feeling, and thank you all in advance I'm sure all the presents will be nice.

And in case your wondering, I will be 21:very_drunk::cower::devilish:

I use:
Devilbiss Dagr (good, a litle bit havy)
H&S Evolution Silverline fpc Two in One (excelent)

For me, anything I got that works the best on the day LOL..Mainly a Badger man, faves probably my 155 Anthem, second is my 150..Oldies but goodies..

well here's my list

Original Thayer & Chandler
Iwata HP-B, HP-C, Eclipse SBS and give it a try a NEO CN
Badger Velocity & 155
a couple knock offs

I did my avatar with the NEO so it's not to bad.

I use a Badger 150. only ab I've ever used. would like to try a few different to see if I'm missing out on something.

Iwata HP CS, (which I loooooove) , and believe it or not an AB 130A which cost £30 from everything airbrush (uk), which I preferred to the DAGR I used to have, was one of my first brushes and still use quite a lot.

Back