Which airbrush do you use?

Which Airbrush Do You Use?

• Total voters
Part on duuuuude. Sorry,just got a major Wayne's World flashback......Oh yes, it shall be mine Lol!

I use a total of 15 iwata eclipse guns for all my tee shirt work, one for each color,and mike learns richpen for automotive. Also have a nice devilbliss for widespray and things like full tank covers or full helmets. Might as well list paint to. All auto is house of color kandies and ppg. All tee shirts is spectratex it seems to spray smoother then createx and I like the colors better. Just opinion tho.

Badger Universal 360, SOTAR 2020. As my skills improve I am looking at the Badger Krome as a second brush which is similar to my SOTAR.

I think .15 is the smallest nozzle size but I get the same super fine detail from .2 setups also. So much is user over what AB the best set up is the one that feels comphortable in your hand.

i use iwata and master airbrush series i only clicked master series Oops :p

I did put iwata coz that at the time was what I was using,but within a few weeks of the poll I switch back to the infinity and 90% of mywork is done with that, don't suppose someone could change it for me...Please

Last edited by a moderator:
Iwata Eclipse HP-CS
Badger Krome 2 in 1 (just purchased)
Sent the CM C plus back, never even tried, wanted to improve skill before investing that kind of cash

My Triplex fabricate by Gabbert

I have a Triplex combination system fabricate by Gabbert.
very nice pistol to hold and feels very steady at the same time.
Super easy to clean.
Suitable for highly detailed work.
Includes 3 different needle sets 0.25 0.35 0.50.
Nozzle's without screw-thread.
it is a combination between Gravity and Suctionfeed thanks to a specially designed front section which allows you to turn you front section.

2013-01-26 11.37.51.jpgFB_IMG_13591378690881589.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I use:
Holbein Toricon H2
Holbein Toricon H3
2x Richpen Mojo

I have:
Holbein Toricon TH-3
Iwata Custom Micron SB
H&S Infinity
Grafo T1
Richpen 033G MoFlo
Peak C-5
Peak X-3
Paasche VJR
Paasche VL
Paasche V

t dony feel like painting cant sleep sick of staying up all night so i keep forgeting to up date this since i now havea micron cm sb and i might get another iwata no wonder iwatas in the lead its an awe some brush cant put it down lol

I use the following AB's:

Iwata HP-BCS 0.5 Suction feed - Used for Candies and large areas of color (Nice AB and it just feels quality in your hand ... Love this 'brush)

HS Ininity 0.15 Gravity fed - Used for detail (still getting used to it!)

Veda WD-180 (Micron knock off) - Not a bad AB for someone with my lack of talent! I am yet to out grow it (parts are plentiful and cheap ... 6 pound for new needle and nozzle on fleabay after I bent the original)

CSA BD-800 suction feed - Not a bad brush actually and shares candy duties with the HP-BCS!

Looking to either buy a HS Evolution or a Badger Krome/Velocity to fill in the gap between 0.5 and 0.15!

From Veda to Badger

I am new to the airbrush world. I enjoy airbrushing intensely and am aggressively studying this art. Currently I am using a Veda 180 and a Badger Sotar 2020-2F. The Badger is totally an awesome brush yet I do most of my practicing with the Veda. I gives me so much more to learn with as it allows air flow adjustment thus greater training potentials with different colorants and viscosity. It even allows me to use acrylic inks which I really enjoy.

Back