Which micron did you buy and why?

all my airbrushes are side feeds with one exception : the 0.5 revolution , I dont like to use it and I only pick it up for micro metallic's
My Micron is the cm sb 0.18 nozzle and I only use Etac paints I never had any problems with this paint and it sprays perfect through the small nozzle straight out the bottle . only if the temps go up over 30 C I need to thin it down a bit with a water condition air mix .
1 drop condition air , to 60 milliliters water : I add a drop or 2 off this mix to my paint and I can keep spraying even if it is hot

Love my SB just found that by removing the back handle it fits perfect in my little boy hands :)
I like the CM C for when im using the Auto air colours but just ordered a Revolution purely for the thicker paints so I may sell off the CM C? Have the HP C coming too, not too sure why!!!!! Who needs a reason anyway :)

Love my SB just found that by removing the back handle it fits perfect in my little boy hands :)
I like the CM C for when im using the Auto air colours but just ordered a Revolution purely for the thicker paints so I may sell off the CM C? Have the HP C coming too, not too sure why!!!!! Who needs a reason anyway :)

Just don't drop the gun without the tail piece on. The needle will punch through the nozzle.

Thanks for the advice, kinda makes you think twice !
it happend to me once and I keep it on ever since :) but if you need /want the airbrush to sit a bit better in your hand you can always put a back handle on it that has open sides like the HP sb ( that one wont fit it has to be from a micron ;) )

Back