white powdered coated aluminum

C

Cinder

Need guidance again lol...have a nice piece of white powder coated aluminum that I want to spray all black and use for my dragon picture.
I believe I'm supposed to sand it, and use wax/degreaser? Is that something I have to buy or can I make it from household ingredients.
Yep seems like a stupid question but better to ask now and save myself a whole lot of work.
When you stop laughing, please help me out :)

Need guidance again lol...have a nice piece of white powder coated aluminum that I want to spray all black and use for my dragon picture.
I believe I'm supposed to sand it, and use wax/degreaser? Is that something I have to buy or can I make it from household ingredients.
Yep seems like a stupid question but better to ask now and save myself a whole lot of work.
When you stop laughing, please help me out :)

I use lighter fluid. That works.

Thanks a bunch Tufty ...do you have to clean the lighter fluid off with window cleaner or is it good to go?

Thanks a bunch Tufty ...do you have to clean the lighter fluid off with window cleaner or is it good to go?
It evaporates straight away so paint can go straight on and it's about £2 a tin...

Back