wich one is best

A

Alf

so my friends now its almost the end of the year and i am thinking alot of buying one more airbrush i have the krome love it but i want one to use for big spraying backgrownd and so on i think about badger 105 patriot for 120 plus shiping or badger profisionel 150 a set with fine medium and large neadels for 179 euro plus shiping the money is no problem or shall i say it will not end my economy i just want the best of the best i like to spray big painting and i think it wll be bigger in the future my last one was 50x 70 cm happy new year to all here in the forum :loyal:

Are you looking for another gravity feed or are you looking at siphon feed brushes also?

Are you looking for another gravity feed or are you looking at siphon feed brushes also?

well sipihon can take more paint than gravity if u spary alot and big picture, but i am not sure yet only wants some diffrent opinions about them lol

Well the Krome does come with the ultra fine and fine needle which is .20 and .30 , The .30 will give a larger spray pattern.
So are you talking you goal is like building wall murals ?

155 Anthem. You want to blast some paint or go to fine work without changing needle and head assembly's, consider this over a 150. The anthem is a workhorse and pump up the pressure and open that ink and you will be throwing out a decent amount of paint for sure LOL..And even better, the anthem is very reasonably priced and although it can go very fine to very coarse without needle changes, buy yourself a superfine conversion kit for it and it will spray as tight as many higher end guns although being a siphon feed it wnt quite match a Krome or Micron but will come damn close..For half the price if not more..GL with whatever ya go with..

I firmly stand with my Krome in my hand, and a HUGE smile on my face!! Just my 2 cents :adoration:

I'm with Rebelair, 155 over 150. With the closed tip of the 150 it is a pain to clean tip dry. I know, I have one.

Well the Krome does come with the ultra fine and fine needle which is .20 and .30 , The .30 will give a larger spray pattern.
So are you talking you goal is like building wall murals ?
lol i think not it will be wals or on the buildings but my idea was to go in to signs and little bigger paintings like 1 m x 2 m then i need a gun that can do backgrounds this is ofcourse plans for future when i am better at spraying and its always good to have plans and i always have atleast one or two to only paint arrows is fun but so small and so exsausting to do i will post picture when i am finish with one.
but thanks for the adwise i will see what it will be have a cool 2014 with allot of new chalanges :stung:

lol i think not it will be wals or on the buildings but my idea was to go in to signs and little bigger paintings like 1 m x 2 m then i need a gun that can do backgrounds this is ofcourse plans for future when i am better at spraying and its always good to have plans and i always have atleast one or two to only paint arrows is fun but so small and so exsausting to do i will post picture when i am finish with one.
but thanks for the adwise i will see what it will be have a cool 2014 with allot of new chalanges :stung:

If signs is your goal talk to Cuda that is what he has done for a long time now.

Another vote for the Badger 155 Anthem. I got one for free many years ago and it can really suck up the paint. It has a needle like a javelin, but is surprisingly also capaple of decent fine detail in a pinch if you can't be bothered changing airbrush.

If ya planning to do stuff in the 2 meter realm, get a mini spraygun rather than any airbrush for basing, even with a 155 you'll be there for awhile LOL...GL

Back