Wicked Colors by Createx

hm, im atm still unhappy whit the sepia detail color, the white and black works awesome,but i dont know whats wrong whit the sepia!? i love this style of the color but runs not well,tinnig that down and spray that whit the same pressure like the white or black looks like the air pressure is to high or some oil in it...? between 20psi and 35psi air pressure same result.. so tinnig just 1:1 the same.. my itawa work whitout tinning but the evo whit the 0.2mm setup need to tinn that down arg ... the moisture trap is free from water.. so what is that !?
reducer is the 4011 or distilled water
problem solve... the 4011 what mitch wrote is the auto air reducer
for wicked colors it is the w100 reducer -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
.... and I superlube my needle before spraying....

I use an Iwata HP-CS, and don't have any of these issues, so I don't know what to tell you. What pressure are you spraying at? I generally run at about 20 PSI, if yours is higher it might cause the paint to dry quicker.

I use an Iwata HP-CS, and don't have any of these issues, so I don't know what to tell you. What pressure are you spraying at? I generally run at about 20 PSI, if yours is higher it might cause the paint to dry quicker.

I was spraying around 20psi before. I tried 10psi-15psi which does seem to improve things. After doing little things it is spraying better... so far I still wouldn't recommend it to anyone but perhaps it's simply just not suited for a .3mm nozzle? Maybe a .5mm nozzle would work wonderfully with it... I have a Neo BCN with a .5 nozzle which I haven't pulled out since I got my HP-C+. Can't beleive I didn't think of that earlier but next chance I get to spray I will try with the Neo and see how it works.

At the moment I'm using Trident with the recamended thinners and the result is awesome, I use a Richpen with a 0.2 neddle and the detail is amazing it compares to using reduced HOK and thats saying a lot! anybody else out there using Trident? if so what do you think?
Cheers Lou.

wicked paint is awesome, not toxic witch is good if you paint indoors. some people might not know that painting with the air cap off allows you to ''pinch'' the paint that drys on the needle tip off.

you know theyre coming out with a new illustration white this summer thats supposed to be way more smoother than the white they have now. I also LOVEEE the way these colors heat set. when they set the paint lays out so smooth to the touch it looks like a store bought item every time. LOVE Wickeds !

Back