Wicked in Quebec!

B

Blackthorne

Hi guys, this post is for Quebec province wicked user...

I found a store who sell Wicked!

It's "Tabagie du Boulevard" on Blv. des Forges, Trois-Rivières. They have almost all the colors with a decent price, not like usa stores (but you dont have to pay 10-15$ shpping for a 2oz bottle...) its 8$/2oz

They have very friendly staff and if you are an RC fan, it's the place you have to go!

Envoyé depuis mon Android via Tapatalk 4!

Thanks Blackthorne,

It's still a bit far for me, but it's good to know. If ever I need to go to Montreal, might make a stop there on my way :)

OUCH! that is a lot of money for 2oz of wicked. Good thing I am still in the USA I am loading up on it before I get back. Hobby lobby 40% coupon may have to go a few times lolo

you may want to talk to Donna at mapleairbrushsupplies.com They don't carry wicked yet, but if the demand is high enough then she may. I think the HQ/store itself is located in Edmonton. They do carry trident and I think they should or will be carrying soon etac.

you may want to talk to Donna at mapleairbrushsupplies.com They don't carry wicked yet, but if the demand is high enough then she may. I think the HQ/store itself is located in Edmonton. They do carry trident and I think they should or will be carrying soon etac.

Sorry! no wicked yet! but Etac PS is now available! Thanks Immortal! I am in Edmonton Alberta.

OUCH! that is a lot of money for 2oz of wicked. Good thing I am still in the USA I am loading up on it before I get back. Hobby lobby 40% coupon may have to go a few times lolo

Maybe you should take pre-paid orders, then you could be our official paint smuggler LOL :)