Wicked paints

What clear did you use? I'm still experimenting, but I'm having terrible luck with anything from a can eating into my white highlights. You can see your whites take a massive pounding in the cleared photo.
I used Pro Forms 1K clear coat. It's worked great on other surfaces, but not so much on the foam board lol. And I also used the Trans. Base as the intercoat as well. No problems with bleeding until the clear coat was added.

You need to use a dissimilar intercoat to stop bleed through, and plan what you need to do, as it only works once. (unless you lock wach layer down with clear) The 4030 is a must as a mix additive - which is how they're branding it these days, and trans clear is an ideal intercoat barrier.

You need to use a dissimilar intercoat to stop bleed through, and plan what you need to do, as it only works once. (unless you lock wach layer down with clear) The 4030 is a must as a mix additive - which is how they're branding it these days, and trans base is an ideal intercoat barrier.
Autobourne transparent sealer (6000) is recommended as the 'intercoat' to stop bleed through.

Back