Woodworker looking...

I

Iceman567

for an airbrush. I linked to this site from airbrushdoc. I am a woodworker that does carving and sign making. I have a small CNC router that I make engraved signs with. I have been researching airbrushes to purchase so I can add some more detail to my signs.

Time to start browsing your forum!

Attachments

• sign.jpg
    sign.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 30
Welcome from the Uk! Hope you find everything you need here, if not shout out, I'm sure someone will be able to get you on the right track!

Welcome home Iceman, Talk to Cuda he is a sign maker who also started airbrushing. I know he can set you on the right path.

Welcome, Iceman.
Q? Are you looking to use an airbrush to add colour to your signs, or to enhance some of the details created by the CNC router?
Just curious!

Nice sign work! Welcome from Philly! This is the best place to get airbrush and any other kind of info you want. And sometimes a little to much info.;)

Welcome, Iceman.
Q? Are you looking to use an airbrush to add colour to your signs, or to enhance some of the details created by the CNC router?
Just curious!
I would like to add more images that are CNC cut, then do some airbrush painting in the cut areas.
Who knows where this could lead to.

Thanks to all for the welcomes.

Back