Word up!

S

Sharkfat

Hey guys,

Been lurking on the forum for a while now and learning a fair bit, so figured I'd register.

Late last year I finally plucked up the courage to break out the airbrush that my parents had bought for me a couple of years before. Just some budget ebay job but good enough to start with. Was too scared to try it in case I couldn't do it so had been putting it off. I'd been painting RC bodies for myself and friends with spray cans, but had reached my limits, so an airbrush was the next step.

I've done a few since then; some with good results, some with crap results. Now I'm getting the urge to paint everything in sight, but no knowledge of how to do it and so many questions.

So apologies for the stupid ones in advance :D

Hi - welcome from New Zealand... the only stupid question is the one not asked... plenty of answers here, check out you tube, lots there as well. Airbrush tutor has a truck load of great tutorials to get you started.

Welcome from Australia. Loads of RC painters here so ask away.

Welcome from the UK. Glad you decided to stop lurking and join us. There are no stupid questions, so ask away. If you need an immediate answer then try a search as many newbies have similar issues, but if not there's always someone around before too long to help out.

Welcome! I've seen a lot of nice RC work using AB. You should find loads of good tips here!

Back