Wow what a difference

L

littlerick

Been using autoair paints since starting.... 1) because my first intention was to paint my helmet and bike.. 2) got offered a load cheapish. Anyway been painting paper and card mainly... A certain Mr Fez gave me a bottle of Grex private stock in a transparent red.... Had a little play today with dots and dashes... Gotta say its bloody nice through the gun with a .2 needle... no tip dry and just flowed lovely.

Gotta get me a bottle of grey!

Been using autoair paints since starting.... 1) because my first intention was to paint my helmet and bike.. 2) got offered a load cheapish. Anyway been painting paper and card mainly... A certain Mr Fez gave me a bottle of Grex private stock in a transparent red.... Had a little play today with dots and dashes... Gotta say its bloody nice through the gun with a .2 needle... no tip dry and just flowed lovely.

Gotta get me a bottle of grey!

Show us then:malicious:

Grex is ETAC. No surprise to me. It all sprays great. Even their low end TNT paints spray nice.

Lets have a butchers then rick! Show us what you played with.... urm I mean..... oh bum nuggets.... show us your experiments.

Not painted owt... just dottin n linin.. I'll have a go at a picture tomoro... grandson in bed now. It kinda had a feeling like going from a paint that held itself back to a smooth creamy feel out the brush. Whatever I paint will be red tho!

@Squishy Steady, don't go any lower... (no pun intended)

Hang on, I actually have to climb it???? That seems like a lot of work. Escalator?? Elevator??Quantum leap?? Will I need to stop half way and acclimatise myself to the oxygen at those heights?? I'm on the bottum rung and am already getting an altitude sickness headache. And will the nice people even let the riff raff stay there when I reach the top???? I may have to rethink the whole thing.

If you don't get up that @##$ ladder I'm going to send in the clown's!!!
Basepaint, don't make me get all medieval on you LOL!!!! You've seen Bugsy Malone right. There could be a drive by splurge gun attack any day now, with a special custard pie flavour!!!!!! PMSL

Somehow, I think even if I hauled my butt out of the gutter, my mind will always live there LOL. I am just not a classy bird lol

Back