Wtb Badger Patriot / Krome

S

sarcazmo

Hey all great resource here.

Looking to buy a Badger Patriot with the . 3 or . 5 tip and/or Badger krome.

I'm located in Arizona.

Thank you.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I dont have either of those to sell , but i do have a badger spirit , it is a side feed with a .2 set up, but I could swap it over to a .3, or for a few bucks more just toss in the .3 parts. $75 shipped in the US, i am in NH. It has less than 3 hours use on it.
u8ypetat.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Patriot comes in stock in fine, .4, or medium, .7, with a special "super fine" conversion of .3.

Krome comes stock with .2 and .3 in one box.

@ wmlepage thanks but I'm really looking for a gravity fed brush.

Thank you for the clarification with the Patriot. I've seen them advertised many ways ie fine but then give print says . 75. . 4 would work well im sure.

Going to use to paint fishing crank baits.

I would advise the Krome myself, I have had both and the Krome I found much better to use.
Worth the extra bit of money and you won't look back:)

I actually would recommend both. I have both. The patriot is great with metallics and thicker paints, the Krome for your details. But if only using one, get the Krome, it is a 2 in 1 , and comes with a .21&.3 set of parts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks for all the advice!

I've got everything else on the way, compressor, paints, practice blanks. Just need a decent brush!

If I can find a good deal I'd definitely buy both. :)

I actually would recommend both. I have both. The patriot is great with metallics and thicker paints, the Krome for your details. But if only using one, get the Krome, it is a 2 in 1 , and comes with a .21&.3 set of parts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I agree with Wayne. I have both, but if I could only have one, it would be the Krome.

How much are you looking to spend? There are some great deals on brushes through Coast Airbrush. For under $100 you can pick up a Velocity, or for just over $100 you can pick up the Krome. I know the money you can save on used equipment, but if you need a brush to get started painting, might be worth checking out the new ones. You can also find good deals at Chicago Airbrush

Clarification on nozzle apertures/sizes.

Patriot comes with .5 Detail nozzle in it. You can get the 41-044 Super Detail conversion kit if you want to change to a .3

You can also get the 41-046 General Purpose set up if you are doing a lot of large spraying and want to go up to a .7

The Krome, which comes with the Ultra-fine set up is a .21 You can get the RK-061 Fine conversion set up if you wish to increase to a .33 nozzle

Check Coast, Chicago Airbrush Supply, Dixie, TCP Global, TC Graphics & paint, webairbrushes.com they all SHOULD have it. If you have a Michaels nearby, go to our home page, Badger Air-Brush Co. Home Page and download the 40%-50% off coupon and go there and get one. If you do decide to get it from webairbrushes.com use coupon code JRODSENTME - they do at least a 40% discount and a contribution to Jaime Rodriguez's family fund that Badger has set up for my late friend Jaime's children.

Back