WTS - Olympos MP - 200B

• Thread starter JanetYellen'sNIRPles
  • Start date
J

JanetYellen'sNIRPles

Hello all, I have a very nice ( Near new, or new...I cannot tell) Olympos MP200B Micron airbrush. It is in it's original box with clear plastic sleeve. I would like a fair offer for this airbrush. 1.8mm nozzle diameter. 1CC cup size.

Attachments

• IMG_20160702_171212.jpg
    IMG_20160702_171212.jpg
    334.8 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_20160702_171237.jpg
    IMG_20160702_171237.jpg
    348.8 KB · Views: 49
Hi there, we don't mind people selling things but it is better if you do an introduction to tell us who you are, what you do, that sort of thing. We do mind strangers turning up with goods to sell without getting to know us first. If you are just here to sell the airbrush I would recommend you post it on ebay.

To help you with the costs, second hand (regardless of state) is around 1/2 price unless it's something special. What I mean is "rare, hard to find..." These are still available so a price tag around the $200 US. That would be in excellent working order with all parts undamaged.

Thanks, Mark

I used to paint wood duck decoys, fishing lures, and small portraits. This was 25 years back. I still have my original airbrush from that time, I recently came into some older airbrushes, (this is one of them) and don't need them all. I will be posting in the future. Thanks.

How far from ohio are you? east side or west side,north side or south side?sounds like a good brush,might need packing? depending on age.
welcome from West Virginia

No, base, they don't need packing)) They all have stock rubber packing. I've got Olymposes of that time and all the packing are OK. Though I need only teflon packings)) The packings are available now, both rubber and teflon.
Good lot to buy!))

BTW lived on the eastern shore (Chesapeake bay) If you do decoys like I saw there WOW! Cant wait to see some of your work

No, base, they don't need packing)) They all have stock rubber packing. I've got Olymposes of that time and all the packing are OK. Though I need only teflon packings)) The packings are available now, both rubber and teflon.
Good lot to buy!))
Thats what I was thinking ,I know the brush has a good rep.

Back