wuld this be a good deal to go for ?

It's s good price for sure but paint had moved ona long way from this standard createx range..... what do you hope to paint with it??? This is good for t shirts but not the best you can get for other applications.... createx wicked can be used on all surfaces and has an awesome colour pallet

Last edited by a moderator:
positively do some research before you go for this.. As Fez mentioned if you are only doing T's then yes But you will run out of the most used colors QUICKLY T' suck up paint but you will have some nice colors to play with.. You also need a brush and compressor that will handle high volume with thick viscosity.. there are many more all around paints out now SOOOOO research is you friend.. Wicked (by createx)is a great all around paint

ok well I would like to use it on all kind of material createx wicked would be the smart thing kos I use golden paint now and they are a bit expensive they are good to don't get me wrong just wanted to have more kinds of paint

ok well I would like to use it on all kind of material createx wicked would be the smart thing kos I use golden paint now and they are a bit expensive they are good to don't get me wrong just wanted to have more kinds of paint
Createx is thick and needs to be reduced allot, I would not recommend it for someone new since it seems to me to be very difficult to get the reduction correct to flow through the AB properly. Unless you are doing shirts and shooting at a high PSI. I would go with Wicked, auto air, Etac, or even Spectra-Tex which is for shirts as well, but it has been used for many different applications if it is cleared properly and it is ready right out of the bottle, even though I usually reduce it more. For just practice on paper or paper towels I used food coloring, fill a 2 oz bottle with water and drop a few drops of color into it so you can see the color when you spray. Easy clean up and very cheap... :)

ok I think I will just get the starter set from wicked then thanks for the help ;)

Back