Yipppeeeeeeee!!!!!!

S

shadow2462

I feel like a kid at Christmas waiting for my new and 1st good brush to come tomorrow. (Badger Velocity) I hope it comes fairly early so I can play ASAP lol. My other one crapped out so all I can do is wait :upset:

I feel like a kid at Christmas waiting for my new and 1st good brush to come tomorrow. (Badger Velocity) I hope it comes fairly early so I can play ASAP lol. My other one crapped out so all I can do is wait :upset:

Today I sit here by the door poised like a guard dog waiting for UPS truck to roll up! LOL I spent the day yesterday cleaning and organizing my workshop/paint room getting it ready to rock n roll and watched some A/B tutorials!:wink-new:

Lmao, I know this feeling oh to well :)

Even Yoda had to train to be a Jedi........ I'm just better looking ;)

So has it come :O a bit of excited wee is dribbling no doubt

enjoy man!!!enjoy!!!!hope you can do great stuff with it!!!:angel:

So has it come :O a bit of excited wee is dribbling no doubt

YESSSSSSSS it came about an hour and a half ago. It is sooooo sexy and the gun metal grey finish is killer, the only problem I have with that is it makes cleaning the bowl(especially when using black) a little difficult to see. I was smart though, even though I was excited and all, I took the time to do a systems check and just make sure everything was set properly. It seems that apparently for shipping purposes that Badger sets the needle back a little to prevent from damageing it, and runs the adjustment dial at back of handle all the way in, so after the check I tested it and OMG what a difference....I LOVEEEEEEE IT!!!

Ace. I love my Iwata. So much so I make the wife sleep on the sofa and it has it's own side of the bed.
Glad you like it mate :)

Back