Yo, from London

P

Pearliguana

Hi, I'm an illustration graduate, always feel uncomfortable sticking with one technique for everything I do so would like to try air brushing. Mostly use crayon but used to use ink, then crayon and ink (for wax resist stuff) and also like gouache.
I feel like airbrushing should work pretty well behind or over the top of what I already do. I also do 3D work so there's obviously another use there.
Pretty much just wanted to mess around till something felt good...visually, but this place seems like it would be good for inspiration if I get bored of that.
Here's my website, doesn't have any airbrushing on it but at least one photo of stuff I've made... I need to update it/ build it in the first place pretty badly
amyfleming.co.uk

Got an Iwata Power Jet and an Iwata Eclipse HP-CS very cheap and very second hand so have been kind of chucked in at the deep end..
Hence the thread I just made in the compressor section

hey welcome along amy, thanks for the intro I will check out your comp thread in a bit

Welcome from New Zealand. You've got some good toys to start with!

Welcome from a fellow Brit. You have a great brush there, just be aware that as it's second hand you may want to give it a good deep clean, and give the nozzle and needle a good inspection to check for any defects - but it's a fab brush. I love mine :)

Back