반갑습니다 (Nice to meet you)

Welcome to the forum from NY, CyberGolem. Lots of help available here with airbrushing.
Also wanted to thank Lee and DaveG for sharing their AAD "tool collecting" stories. Now I don't feel quite so guilty about the H&S Infinity CR Plus I ordered with my tax refund!
Are there monthly meetings or anything? Do we have to stand up and say, "Hi, I'm <your name goes here> and I have AAD..." lollol

I'm too poor to be in the club. Maybe one day the magical brush fairy will leave a micron on the doorstep, or pillow, or workstation lol..here's to hoping magic can happen

I'm too poor to be in the club. Maybe one day the magical brush fairy will leave a micron on the doorstep, or pillow, or workstation lol..here's to hoping magic can happen
Well if I win the lottery, Lottery Santa just might visit your house! So be a good boy and study your airbrushing lessons hard! Oh btw Lottery Santa really likes milk and fresh baked chocolate chip cookies... ;)

Well if I win the lottery, Lottery Santa just might visit your house! So be a good boy and study your airbrushing lessons hard! Oh btw Lottery Santa really likes milk and fresh baked chocolate chip cookies... ;)
Guess it's good I can bake...I figured he'd like a homemade dulche DE Leche cheecake, but I guess I could make cookies

Are there monthly meetings or anything? Do we have to stand up and say, "Hi, I'm <your name goes here> and I have AAD..." lollol

As soon as you have more than one airbrush you are automatically registered as an AAD member, we all know you wont stop and 2 for long.

No formal meetings, but everytime you purchase something even remotely airbrush related you have to post up a picture so we can all 'ooh & ahh' over said purchase.

Guess it's good I can bake...I figured he'd like a homemade dulche DE Leche cheecake, but I guess I could make cookies

it the Lottery Santa gets delayed i'll happily dispose of the above, just so it doesnt end up in the trash lol

Back