$100.00 trick

E

eagle

Can anyone tell me where i can print off a photo of the $100.00 rice paper photo? I've searched everywhere on the internet and cant seem to locate this image. Thanks and hope everyone has a blessed day! Eagle

just use any 100 dollar bill pics, and then put them on a photo shop program to arrange them and resize, and then cut them out! :)

$100,00 thread

Thanks, I'll try it.I am kind of weak in the photoshop area though.

Note printing 100.00 bills is against the law. Just so you know ,

Grey area you are not gonna have the secret service knocking on your door if you print it on model tranfer paper or on some thing that is used in custom paint job they have better things to do. But if you go to the store and try to spend them they will be a knocking and giveing you some time to work on your drawing in closed cell enviroment may have to share your new studio with a bubba though.

say it isn't so!

Yes it is so , and as John said grey area. you can buy model transfers of money already made. or your can print is off larger than a regular bill is .But exact copies of money is considered illegal . And depending on the state you live in is and how busy the feds are in your area you could still get a visit...Depends on who tells on you...

Yes it is so , and as John said grey area. you can buy model transfers of money already made. or your can print is off larger than a regular bill is .But exact copies of money is considered illegal . And depending on the state you live in is and how busy the feds are in your area you could still get a visit...Depends on who tells on you...

Hey guys, thanks for the info but let me be a little clearer. I watched a you tube video where tony d did a painting called the $100.00 rice paper trick on an automobile. He said to find an image, enlarge it, print it cut out the designs etc. And showed a really neat effect. All i asked was where i could find one of these images to printoff. I have no intention of printing money,or copying money or anything to that effect. Sorry ifyou misinterpreted what I was asking .

You'll notice he did a photo of the the bills artiscly arranged and printed on rice paper then cut out the bills. They were not life size.
A photograph of money OK
A photocopy of a bill NOT OK
Hell I don't have that many bills ( I am lucky if my wife let's me keep one ) or I would take a photo for you
Hey I have an Idea someone send a bunch to me and I will get you a photograph of it....

You'll notice he did a photo of the the bills artiscly arranged and printed on rice paper then cut out the bills. They were not life size.
A photograph of money OK
A photocopy of a bill NOT OK
Hell I don't have that many bills ( I am lucky if my wife let's me keep one ) or I would take a photo for you
Hey I have an Idea someone send a bunch to me and I will get you a photograph of it....

LMAO your wife sounds like mine. ... Give me a hundred dollars and I will show you what airbrush supplies I buy with it..

Also all I typed in was 100 dollar bill and found a lot of pics.

I bought A One million dollar bill when I was in Arizona. How daft is that, I paid real money for fake money! Stupid I know, but I wanted it, it's the only way I'll get close to being a millionaire. Was thinking about painting it, but would have to blow it up about 20 times to do the detail I think Lol, so maybe not. Yet.

Cause that makes sense ........LMAO Lots of detail, Mike Learn uses a old silk screen to spray through.

I didn't intend any disrespect with my previous comment, but this is an airbrush forum...lol. Personally, I would take a lot more pride in a hundred dollar bill I airbrushed myself rather than a decal I printed and slapped on. Yes, there is a lot of detail which only makes it more of a challenge in my eyes. I'm not saying either way is right or wrong and the feasibility depends on a number of factors including the clients budget; however, if the project isn't for a client, why not try and paint it?

I didn't intend any disrespect with my previous comment, but this is an airbrush forum...lol. Personally, I would take a lot more pride in a hundred dollar bill I airbrushed myself rather than a decal I printed and slapped on. Yes, there is a lot of detail which only makes it more of a challenge in my eyes. I'm not saying either way is right or wrong and the feasibility depends on a number of factors including the clients budget; however, if the project isn't for a client, why not try and paint it?

I was just being my smartarsed self..LOL
But I have tried to paint a 100 dollar bill when I first got my micron ,, I need to train up more before I try and pull that off again..But it was to scale.
But even if you hit most the major detail in paint from a distance it does look like bills. Local guy painted a bike tank with 100 and 500 and 1000 dollars bills , he hit the color and all the major details and from viewing distance they looked awesome. up close a lot of detail was missing But like he told me , the customer was happy so he was happy and the check cleared...

I was just being my smartarsed self..LOL
But I have tried to paint a 100 dollar bill when I first got my micron ,, I need to train up more before I try and pull that off again..But it was to scale.
But even if you hit most the major detail in paint from a distance it does look like bills. Local guy painted a bike tank with 100 and 500 and 1000 dollars bills , he hit the color and all the major details and from viewing distance they looked awesome. up close a lot of detail was missing But like he told me , the customer was happy so he was happy and the check cleared...

Figured as much Herb, lol. Wasn't terribly concerned about the regulars, just didn't want to offend Eagle. I've actually never tried to paint bills before. I've drawn them before, but have yet to paint any. Might have to give it a go... I have a client that just dropped off his tins, gave me free reign and a healthy budget...

Figured as much Herb, lol. Wasn't terribly concerned about the regulars, just didn't want to offend Eagle. I've actually never tried to paint bills before. I've drawn them before, but have yet to paint any. Might have to give it a go... I have a client that just dropped off his tins, gave me free reign and a healthy budget...

Well I have seen your work for a while now and I can say I think you can pull it off.

Tony D LMAO...

I don't get why you guys love to talk excrement in this guy but I'm pretty sure he is a member here and has recently been getting complements on his work

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get why you guys love to talk excrement in this guy but I'm pretty sure he is a member here and has recently been getting complements on his work

Unless he has changed his username from what he uses on other forums , I do not think he is a member. Plus I do remember Tony had joined the service a few years back and not sure he has finished his tour of duty yet..
But Tony is funny to watch and a few of the tips he gives the markers of the airbrush tell you never do because of rubber seals ..
As far as his work , Tony can paint. But I can have my opinion and share it.. Plus I do not see how "Tony D LMAO "is talking anything ... Unless your Tony D ?

Back