$150 MICRONS

J

jared

Yes that's right! $158 shipped to USA- quick fast and in a hurry! OLYMPOS AIRBRUSH.Sorry to be a cheerleader but I found out the same way!!!!!!

What's an Olympos airbrush?
Olympia is the original creator of the micron, as far as I understand, and probably the Hp-C as well. I think I also read that Iwata and Olympos separated years ago, and it almost buried Olympos, so you don't see them a such a presence. But the quality is obviously still there. I'll be ordering one in the future to give a try myself.

The simple package comes with a beautiful brand new MICRON wrap in bubble wrap with wrench shipped in shipping box.

When you get on website price in yen. You will see Trial Price that means get it while you can!!!!!!!

Yep, it is for real. No nice box or extra head unit, but the best quality spray I have seen so far. Shipping is INCLUDED in the price. Japan post EMS arrived in about eight days to the USA.

Buyer beware: no warranty, no spare parts available. From their description on a $200 brush:

There is no manual. It does not contain the special case.
Please buy only if you are understanding. Note! There is no inventory of genuine spare parts. Parts if necessary will be substitute. [Word from the manager] OLYMPOS 200 series is the air brush that is not nearly on the market in a high-level air brush that has been manufactured decades ago Yeah. (Is like had come out some very towards overseas.) CUSTOM MP and CUSTOM SP, this OLYMPOS 200 series of air brush parts and are combined "Nikoichi" air brush of the But, OLYMPOS 200 series air brush unique parts that are assembled to you has become a big key. CUSTOM MP series and a one and interested in CUSTOM SP series, and I think that it is oriented towards such as who want to study the Japanese-made vintage air brush made decades ago. When I actually use, I feel like that exclusive pen sense air brush of ultra-fine work for the ultra-fine line goes draw. ※ I think overall as color feel bad when compared to the current air brush. ※ This OLYMPOS 200 series should be made made to it is purchased you know well how to handle and maintenance method of air brush because it is very delicate air brush. ※ handmade degree is high vintage air brush there are individual differences in one by one each so. Therefore, at the time of shipment from our shop, we have extracted the good goods of tone by performing a check blowing one by one. Blowing OLYMPOS-200 you able to use well tone and passed the check, you can was the probability of long single A Type B Type C Type each together in ten, will be shipped as can be used Grade A products. Nine in the remaining ten will be shipped as a Grade B goods. ※ paint dirt at the time of check blowing in the production factory or is left in the inner cup, plated state in the paint cup so not very clean also such points Please note before you buy.

Man they have whole excrement load of parts for every brush they make I emailed owner parts not going nowhere!!!!!

I wanted to know what "Nikoichi" meant but all I could find was info about a manga character, guy raising a kid that wasn't his, but the kid wanted her mother, so he decided to cross dress and become her. LOL.

Not sure that has anything to do with this, although it does raise the suggestion when taken in context with the rest of the text above, that they have used parts of old brushes (vintage) to make new brushes, and have substituted parts where needed. Though I may have misunderstood. Anyway the phrase "individual differences" seems to me like they are warning about inconstancy of performance from brush to brush, and that they are testing them and rating them. Do you know what grade brush you would be getting?

While it is cheap compared to a new brush, it is still a chunk of money. I think I would be inclined to spend that money on a brush I know will have the performance I want, and be able to get spares for, and so will be able to rely on and use for years to come, even if I had to save up longer to get it. But that's just me, I'm not a risk taker, and tight with money :)

These brushes are brand new everything on it is brand new.I didn't get used parts that aren't supposed to be on there. I got a MICRON WITH MICRON PARTS.check out their parts list they are not hurting for the right appropriate parts to put on these MICRONS........

Denstore and others feel these brushes are of higher quality than IWATA microns from past 10-15 years very special brush.

They are brand new, and they do carry all parts for them. Plus the parts are more affordable than the other guys....check it out for yourself, but they are nice brushes.

Not meaning to bad mouth them, just quoting their comments at their website. It would make me concerned about buying them. I am generally not that lucky. I need to know I have a full warranty and the full faith and confidence of the supplier and manufacturer. Like my compressor had issues after a week. Called Iwata and they sent me a new switch. Installed and now good as new!

I have some horrible luck myself. OLYMPOS did me right I feel I owe them, I could not afford an Iwata micron.I got the best put in my hand at an affordable price.I was still getting sh#! Done with the veda and etac.

Not meaning to bad mouth them, just quoting their comments at their website. It would make me concerned about buying them. I am generally not that lucky. I need to know I have a full warranty and the full faith and confidence of the supplier and manufacturer. Like my compressor had issues after a week. Called Iwata and they sent me a new switch. Installed and now good as new!
I believe that disclaimer you posted was from a Limited Edition Airbrush. I was the same thing when I was browsing the site.

I swapped out the head assembly and the needle from my MP-200C and CMC + tonight and both performed perfectly. So it looks like the critical parts(Needle and Head) are interchangeable. I do prefer the Iwata needle because it's got a shorter taper on the very end and less likely to bend. For $150 I see no real reason not to buy the Olympos.

Back