3 like new MICRONS going up 4 sale how to post pics

J

jared pittman

I am selling 3 like new MICRONS as package 1 brand new olympos 1 cmsb 1 slightly used olympos - how do I post pics- I have paypal how do I do this?

I am selling these for a steal someone is fixing to get blessed!! Be on look out for pics. Only Etac paint sprayed they are immaculate!!!

When you post a reply to a thread, put information in the box as normal. Then at the bottom of the reply box there is a box that states

'More options', then select
'upload a file'
- browse to the file you want, then select it, then select
'upload'.
Select 'full image'
Then post the reply as normal.

If you're asking for assistance it's polite to use some manners, a "please" would have been nice.... but you're welcome anyhow !

As for 'how do I use paypal' then I'd suggest you go to the Paypal webpage and check the FAQ section

Hi @jared pittman as JackEb says and you may need to reduce the size of the picture if it fails to upload.Also you might have more luck selling them individually instead of as a package deal but that's up to you,hope this helps :thumbsup:

I am interested.
I am sorry guys out of the art forms I do airbrushing because of its nature is often times the most pain in the a#$ thing I do- got stressed but got back on the portrait and was sailing - yes I feel like idiot. Sorry! need to chill out somtimes!

Back