For Every Airbrush Artist!

Ready to get involved? Register for free and you won't see any google advertising!

Register

4 whom the H&S r destined...

Discussion in 'Open Bar!' started by Dimitris, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Dimitris

Dimitris Elite Member! Elite Member! Very Likeable!

Hi and a happy new year to you and your family!

This is my friend George ABing his cardigan sweater, I'm expecting the H&S to arrive, to convice him to carry on with the skills he's got.

363636336363663636.jpg

5555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555.jpg
    basepaint, doc1, NEMOPa and 5 others like this.
  2. Malky

Malky Pencil Pushing Protagonist Very Likeable!

Happy new year Dimitris, and to your friend also, he looks happy working away there and I hope that continues for a long time, I know you bought the infinity for him which shows you are a very good friend to him, I have a feeling he'll become an exceptional artist based on the cool job he has done on his sweatshirt.

Why not get him to sign up with us? He'll be very welcome and as you know, he'll never be short of help and advice.

"George" doesn't sound greek:)
    SiRoxx, Dimitris and JackEb like this.
  3. Dimitris

Yeah Malky, I should have written it Giorgos which is George in 'Greek translation'. :)

Unfortunately I've thought about signing him in the forum, it'd inspire him enough to keep going, but he can't communicate in english. I did soever "bust his b@lls" (is this expression right?) on giving him various info and instructions and DON'T GO DARK VERY SOON.

Although it's a lot different on saying to yourself than to say it at another person...(I'm sure he was pissed off with me at some point).
    SiRoxx and Robbyrockett2 like this.
  4. Malky

Malky Pencil Pushing Protagonist Very Likeable!

LOL well keep on "busting his balls" he already has skill and it would be a shame for him not carry on, he might get pissed at you but he will see soon enough that you did for his own good:)

Tell him he has friends here wether he wants them or not, he can easily visit the forum when he is with you and you can translate for him, which I believe you would be very happy to do, but whatever he does, im sure he will still learn a lot from you:thumbsup: if he can't post his progress, you can;)

Keep us posted on his progress.

Isn't it amazing that something as beautiful as art can bring a whole world together? Makes think that all world leaders and super powers should have an airbrush.

I remember when I was living and working in the Netherlands, I worked on a project in Amsterdam with 5 other painters, two were Turkish, one Moroccan, one Lebanese and the other was from Germany, none spoke English or those that could not very well, I obviously couldn't speak their languages except a little German so we communicated in Dutch and we all agreed that it was amazing that a group of people who would otherwise have struggled could communicate sufficiently in a language that wasn't their own.
    SiRoxx and Robbyrockett2 like this.
  5. Vladimir

Vladimir Detail Decepticon!

@Dimitris you do just great thing!
    If he can't communicate in English Google Translation would help fast&gladly:)
    He looses a lot not reading this forum.
    Dimitris and Robbyrockett2 like this.
  6. Dimitris

Yes I know that personally Vladinir, All these tiny things I've learned in the past 6 months over here got my AB skills improved a lot. And patience....I'll always keep reminding myself that.
    Vladimir likes this.
  7. SiRoxx

SiRoxx Party Boy UK Style Very Likeable!

You’re so right Malky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. basepaint

basepaint Air-Valve Autobot! Very Likeable!

Send him over you know we play nice to newbies:whistling::D
    Dimitris likes this.
  9. Vladimir

Vladimir Detail Decepticon!

Patience and practicing we need in learning just anything:) I've also learned a lot from this great place and the info pushed me to doing the thing by my way of doing them.
    SiRoxx likes this.