A 12 year old?

welcome dont call your neo names it was a gift and not many people get to start off with the awesome equipment you have personmaly even if i were a millionare and my child wanted airbrush i would buy it the cheap setup and if it wasnt in the closet gathering dust in a few months thain id get it some decent equipment

Hi welcome from the uk. I wish I had started at your age, I might be good by now Lol! Sounds like you got a load cool presents, so just need to get some time on the brush and put it all to good use. Lots of help and advice available here so get you on your way! Post some pics of your progress, ten we can give pointers and hopefully save you some time getting things to come together.

Now I really enjoy a good swear. And I mean REALLY enjoy. It is one of my main pleasures in life, and I'm good at it. I don't tend to do it here though, as to do it properly would melt the forum, and if I can't do something properly, then I don't do it. (I would say I don't do it at all, but that would be lying, you can't rant without sneaking in the odd curse I think) So at the risk of sounding like an interfering old bat (which admittedly am Lol) we do have a few younger people around/or who my visit ,who's parents may not like them to get involved if they get a bad impression so we try (try being the operative word, I know you've been here a bit, so you can see that sometimes it doesn't work lol) to **** staray swearing to keep it clean. Well cleanish, there are some master double entendre writers around here for sure.

Hope to see some pics of your stuff soon!

Thanks for all of the kindness everyone, really appreciate the warm welcomings!

Welcome! I started when I was fourteen, airbrushed for a few years, then dropped it for about 8 years, so you've got a headstart on me.
You're really lucky to have a good home setup already. There's nothing stopping you. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Welcome from Australia.
I was once told that anyone who has an IQ over 10 doesn't need to swear !! If that's the case we have a lot of people with exceptionally low IQ's on here.
It also depends on where on the globe you call home. 'Hell' is frowned upon in the USA (or so the TV insinuates) but here it's fine LOL

Don't demean the gifts you have been given. Some very talented people do some amazing things with the cheap Chinese knock off brushes. Use what you have for now and work on muscle memory and grow from within - how's that for philosophy !!

Well cleanish, there are some master double entendre writers around here for sure.

Double ?! Hell, I ordered quad shot of entendre, there seems to be enough to go around, and who's the old bat around here ? I thought I had that honor.

From one newbie to another I wish you all the best on your journey, like a lot of members here, I started late and wished I'd known about it when I was young enough to make a career out of it - and ignore Squishy, she is her own worst critic - she's damn good !!

Welcome from Australia.
I was once told that anyone who has an IQ over 10 doesn't need to swear !! If that's the case we have a lot of people with exceptionally low IQ's on here.
It also depends on where on the globe you call home. 'Hell' is frowned upon in the USA (or so the TV insinuates) but here it's fine LOL

Don't demean the gifts you have been given. Some very talented people do some amazing things with the cheap Chinese knock off brushes. Use what you have for now and work on muscle memory and grow from within - how's that for philosophy !!

Double ?! Hell, I ordered quad shot of entendre, there seems to be enough to go around, and who's the old bat around here ? I thought I had that honor.

From one newbie to another I wish you all the best on your journey, like a lot of members here, I started late and wished I'd known about it when I was young enough to make a career out of it - and ignore Squishy, she is her own worst critic - she's damn good !!

Well I am an old-ish bat, but happy to share the honours, does this mean we get to whack people LOL! And Jackie is right, ignore me, best advice ever Lol, as I tend to talk **** LOL.

As you are just starting out Decrypt, maybe you could do a log. Some of us do one to set ourselves goals, or to record our progress, it's good to look back and see what you've achieved, or see progress. If you look in "open bar" and in the "Captain Cordy's Log" thread , you'll see a few, and Jackie has one elsewhere too. And you never know it may even help out other newbies.

Back