A G modifier ferret confused

airbrushingferret

Air-Valve Autobot!
i tried to save the page i was looking at
Private Stock AG (Autograph) Opti-Film 2050 is a Phyto-Technology 'Green' Performance enhancement additive for making in-situ adjustments to acrylic artist products, water-based and waterborne, without the use of noxious solvents or alcohols.
Heat Curing - Use ample heat to fully encompass areas where colorant are used on surfaces that can sustain nominal to high heat using a heat source. Remember the higher the heat the quicker the film hardness develops. No open time, ready to clear as soon as dry.
Ambient Cure - AG 'Autograph' Opti-Film begins to coalesce as water is removed by evaporation or forced hot air. Helps build compatibility between various substrate and compatibilize chemistry between various acrylics. No need is using over-the counter ad hoc remedies.
Clearing - Private Stock's AG Opti-Film 2050 is ready for clearing after applying to properly prepped and clean substrates. You may use enamel, lacquer or urethane solvent clears as soon as all water has been either mechanically forced off or by ambient drying. Your processes may differ, we suggest always doing a test sample prior to commercial use with any products.

1. Tough, durable and water resistent when fully dry/cured. AG dries water clear.
  2. Minmally reduces viscosity when used with PS, EFX or TNT Series. No open time after application. Means you can come back and paint when you please, clear when you finish. Adjust viscosity with water instead of over-the-counter remedies that are potentially harmful when mixed with art products.
  3. Made to enhance compatibility between solvent clear coats and water-based or waterborne color coats.
  4. Is suitable for many acrylic water based or waterborne systems.
  5. AG Opti-Film 2050 is a Performance Enhancement additive with a myriad of uses.
  6. Reduces your need to inventory reducers as well as many extenders where hard surface water based and waterborne color products may be used. Great for soft surface use as well. Lowers heat demand for woven and non-woven products such as textiles.
  7. Replaces many products with one investment; 1:1 - 2:1 and 3:1 reductions. 1-2-3 parts arcylic color to 1 Part AG 'Autograph' Opti-Film. A ratio of 1:1, 2:1 or 3:1 Color parts to Opti-Film. Example: 2 parts 'Color' to 1 part AG 'Autograph' Opti-Film . Can be measured in drops, ML's, Ounces or gallons. Simple solutions for art based chemistry.

• This products conforms to ASTM D 4236 Non-Toxic standards. Wear a NIOSH approved mask for fume products and particulates masks for nuisance dusts where created. Work Smart!
This product does not contain petroleum based solvents such as ethylene glycol monobutyl ether, 2,2,4-trimethyl-1,3-pentanediol monoisobutyrate, APE's, 'Phenolic compounds', VOC/HAPS. This products does not emit formaldehyde off-gassing based on TOF Mass Spec analysis as determined by Professional labs and Research for identification of known acute or chronic toxins.

ok so i apoligize i didnt want to copy the entire page im just curious if anyone can explain this stuff in easy to understand language il try to call chris tomorow and see if i can get him to explain it in easy termss i dont want to use it if its going to slow down drying or require a noisey electric hair dryer but i keep hearing good things about it i just placed a huge order and i gues they shipped me a free sample
Add to Cart:

[h=2]Your price: $44.95 (1)[/h] [h=3]Please Choose:[/h] [h=4]A - Select Size[/h]

[h=3]Search Our Store[/h]

Advanced Search

[h=3]Contact Us[/h]

[h=3]USAirbrush Specials [/h]
XN Fluid Nozzle 0.2mm
$21.60 $17.65
Save: 18% off

From all that I have read, it helps paint cure and stick to solid surfaces, conditions all brands of water based paint, can help reduce tip dry, can be used as a clear base and clear top coat, and as a trans base.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I believe it was designed to give the paint a harder surface, but not positive on that. I use it because I really like to flow characteristics it gives to my other paints. I'll just add a drop or two to the color cup after I have my color mixed, and for me, it just helps cut down on the spidering when I'm working in close... doesn't eliminate it, but just makes the paint a little more forgivable. I've als found that when I have to grab a color from Wicked or AA, a few drops of AG make it flow a lot more like the E'tac PS and helps cut down on the tip dry

i cleaned my micron spotles and even used my wee polishing wheel and a spot of garys royal marine cleaner wax to bring up the needle to a brand new infinity needle shine so Im not sure if its because my micron is working tip top or if its the ag modifier or both but i was sable to get a super fine and bold nblack line and iv noticed that black it one of the hardest colors to get a bold chrisp micro line from its easier with white at least for me it is anyway i like it i think we will be best friends il see when i start my3x4 harvest moon painting tomorow thats going to be a monster i dont think im going to do the whole thing in micro linrs lmao
oh and by the way i think that 44 dollar price is for a 32 oz bottle lol

It does help create a more durable surface, reduce tackiness and better flow. I think the new PS comes with the AG already in it the older stuff did not. On You tube Jodi Barrio has several demos the durability of it.

Back