A hello from Holland

P

pamachir

living in the Netherlands with my wife and tree daughters ages 23 20 and 9 and a granddaughter at all most 1 year yep i am a granddad:beguiled:
and for now i am 49 year young in may i go for the 50 :grey:
i airbrush for 6 year not as a pro but for the fun i use the iwata's hp-ch micron B and C ,eclipse BCS and i use a custom made richpen 203C mike learn a perfect airbrush .

best regards pamachir aka Paul

Hi there Paul,welcome to the forum, You have some nice brushes there and look forward to seeing your work, enjoy this forum and make the most of the fantastic talent,friendly people and general good vibe that is here:)

Hi Paul welcome to the Forum and hope you show some of your work soon :)

thnx guy's i''ll will soon show some work but first i have to post or repley to threads .:glee:

Welcome to the forums pamachir. Oh, and yeah, "Spread the love."

We have a great deal in common. I am 49 have two older boys at 25 and 26 one of which is adopted and now a 5 y/o and 2 y/o. I am also a grandfather of a 3 y/o. Crazy life eh? Life is good and airbrushing has added a new and exciting option. Terrific people and your world has gotten alot bigger :) enjoy? Also with my last name being Pietenpol, I am told my roots are from Holland.

Last edited:
Welcome, we look forward to seeing your work. I'd like to get anything made by Mike Learn, I'm dreaming of his new mojo.

Hi Paul, great to have you here, hope you like this forum as much as I do.
Cheers Lou.

We have a great deal in common. I am 49 have two older boys at 25 and 26 one of which is adopted and now a 5 y/o and 2 y/o. I am also a grandfather of a 3 y/o. Crazy life eh? Life is good and airbrushing has added a new and exciting option. Terrific people and your world has gotten alot bigger :) enjoy? Also with my last name being Pietenpol, I am told my roots are from Holland.

that is nice to hear i googled you last name and the first thing i saw was that your last name connect to a airplane cool

Yes pa, he may be a distant relative, not really sure but he's famous for his affordable home built aircraft.

Back