a little try

D

dio

Hi all here a work of mine its just a try and learned a lot I only have some problems with the mouth but I had a lot of fun doing this work. Greetings from dio

Attachments

• 20120816_221653.jpg
    20120816_221653.jpg
    476.3 KB · Views: 294
is this the first time you have used an airbrush? you have made a good job of the dagger strokes when doing her hair !

No I am trying to brush even I have some sparetime which I don't have that much. But I have one week holiday so I picking it up for the moment. To much work kids and a lovely wife takes up most of my time.

I hear what you are saying brother! time is a precious thing especially when you have a lovely family. just practice when you can and you won't fail to get better

I am trying to. There is a saying when you try you can never fail. Lol that's what I am aiming for.

well keep posting pictures and asking questions.we will all try to answer questions to help each other get better

Hi all here a work of mine its just a try and learned a lot I only have some problems with the mouth but I had a lot of fun doing this work. Greetings from dio

well, keep it up.
Cut the time to continue painting. do not stop.

nice and simple, i like it, though uve got a pretty orange peal on it.

dio, as your namesake Ronnie James said "Ride the tiger", whenever and whatever you can, the more you paint the better you'll be, and this is already looking good. Hope you find time to do some more.

Very nice hopefully i can get anywhere close to that when i try my first portrait

Back