A newb from the west

L

LooseScrew

Hi my name is Todd. I've never painted before in my life and I hate the "VL" The most sorry excess for an air brush know to man. Just looking at the dam thing pisses me off. O and im the one who gave Mr. Micron his name....

Iwata's rule and everything else drool!...............lmao!

Toddles you could not have came up with a respectable handle??
Yes Tod is the one who pissed me off and gave me such a hard time for buying a Micron..

But wait it gets better now Cuda has a Micron too
But Tod likes to use Paasche VL's as coat racks so if anyone has any unwanted VL's pack them up and send them to Todd.

But I will have to warn you Toddles that if any of the folks on this great board fines you handle offensive you will have two Options , One be banned or two pm AirbrushTutor and have him change it to something that is not offensive to anyone.
This is a great group of folks and we do not put up with Drama , belittling of other members , So if you are here to cause trouble than you will not be here long .
So consider this your only warning..
Still would love to see the work you have been doing.

Welcome to the forum from NH.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Toddles you could not have came up with a respectable handle??
Yes Tod is the one who pissed me off and gave me such a hard time for buying a Micron..

But wait it gets better now Cuda has a Micron too
But Tod likes to use Paasche VL's as coat racks so if anyone has any unwanted VL's pack them up and send them to Todd.

But I will have to warn you Toddles that if any of the folks on this great board fines you handle offensive you will have two Options , One be banned or two pm AirbrushTutor and have him change it to something that is not offensive to anyone.
This is a great group of folks and we do not put up with Drama , belittling of other members , So if you are here to cause trouble than you will not be here long .
So consider this your only warning..
Still would love to see the work you have been doing.

Understood herb. Thx everybody. How I o about changing the name?

Hi fuzzy, you sound like a character Lol. Welcome from the uk! The name doesn't bother me. You must have painted a little, to know that you don't like the VL. I have similar feelings toward the DAGR!

Hi fuzzy, you sound like a character Lol. Welcome from the uk! The name doesn't bother me. You must have painted a little, to know that you don't like the VL. I have similar feelings toward the DAGR!

I must admit ive painted a few years. I was just laying I on thick for our beloved moderator. Good to meet u Squishy

Lmao!! Hello fuzzy lolol...I thought the name was hilarious, but what do I know lolol..thats right nuttin!!

I must admit ive painted a few years. I was just laying I on thick for our beloved moderator. Good to meet u Squishy
Good to meet you too, I'm guessing there's some history there with M Micron LOL!!!!!!! Looks like you're gonna have to stay sharp Herb, but don't worry, I'll look out for ya!

Good to meet you too, I'm guessing there's some history there with M Micron LOL!!!!!!! Looks like you're gonna have to stay sharp Herb, but don't worry, I'll look out for ya!

I know ya got my back my Squishy gal:D
Todd and I have a history but this is a new beginning so fresh slate . I do want to see what Todd has been up too. And when Cuda first contacted me when he joined I did ask about what Todd was up too.
So it is all good.
So far is seems the women of the board are all right with the name but being we do have a couple of really young artist on here Todd has requested a name change.
Just waiting on Mitch to handle that.

I know ya got my back my Squishy gal:D
Todd and I have a history but this is a new beginning so fresh slate . I do want to see what Todd has been up too. And when Cuda first contacted me when he joined I did ask about what Todd was up too.
So it is all good.
So far is seems the women of the board are all right with the name but being we do have a couple of really young artist on here Todd has requested a name change.
Just waiting on Mitch to handle that.

None of my business, but glad it's all good, although the name doesn't bother me particularly, my kiddies and grand kiddies check up now and again to see what I'm up to, so I'm pleased about the change for that reason alone.

Welcome Todd, I hope you'll have fun with us but in the same harmless way, be nice to see some of your work, and maybe post a photo of your new luxury coat pegs, lol

Welcome Tod.from another Aussie.
We're all nuts here, so why not grab a shell, [not Meeshell}, and get crackin' !LOL.

Back