a question about somthing ive seen professional airbrush artsits do

P

peterjames

why do they take the paint regulator off of their airbrush. i may have the term wrong but the last peice on the nose of the airbrush. does it give you any more control?

why do they take the paint regulator off of their airbrush. i may have the term wrong but the last peice on the nose of the airbrush. does it give you any more control?

Crown cap? it allows you to do two things.
First you can get in a little tighter when doing fine lines. and two you can see the needle location better.
I do not suggest as a newbie to airbrush that you do this . Why because you always run the risk of bending the needle from getting to close to the piece you working on .
But yes I do it all the time. Yes I have bent a needle or 3 in my time..

Crown cap? it allows you to do two things.
First you can get in a little tighter when doing fine lines. and two you can see the needle location better.
I do not suggest as a newbie to airbrush that you do this . Why because you always run the risk of bending the needle from getting to close to the piece you working on .
But yes I do it all the time. Yes I have bent a needle or 3 in my time..

And 3, you can easily pick off tip dry, come on Micron, wake the hell up, lol

And 3, you can easily pick off tip dry, come on Micron, wake the hell up, lol

I had to leave something for you to do , Your getting lazy on me lately, I might even have to start calling you monkey jr....:D J/K

Badger airbrushes does not use protective caps. So don't remove the end bits untill you know what it does.

Back