A Siphon feed trick

02baller

Ok this for those that are starting out. Most people will start with a siphon feed (i know that's what i did). That's what i've seen most knock off are any.
biggest problem i had was clogging. no matter how i would reduce it. So take a pair of the misses panty hose, cut a piece just big enough to go on the
the siphon tube. Then, take a small rubber band to hold the piece to the tube. TA-DA instant strainer.

You can also do this for gravity feed brushes. You just put the piece of nylon stocking under the cap of the paint tube.

Ok this for those that are starting out. Most people will start with a siphon feed (i know that's what i did). That's what i've seen most knock off are any.
biggest problem i had was clogging. no matter how i would reduce it. So take a pair of the misses panty hose, cut a piece just big enough to go on the
the siphon tube. Then, take a small rubber band to hold the piece to the tube. TA-DA instant strainer.

Is that at the tube to the airbrush end or to the cap end please?

sorry about that WGC. On the end of the tube that goes into the paint itself. That way it keeps any bigger pieces of contaminates out of the tube completely.

Back