AAARRRGGGHHH!! whiskers.

T

Tufty

Can anyone recommend a white paint and reduction percentage for the bloody leopards whiskers. I got the rest done fine then the white went tits up! I can't get the paint right.

Can anyone recommend a white paint and reduction percentage for the bloody leopards whiskers. I got the rest done fine then the white went tits up! I can't get the paint right.

The percentage depends on the paint, some paints are pre thinned, I use Schminke aero colour, these are all pre thinned, for your whiskers only you could try it straight out of the bottle, or add a little at a time till get some success

I've tried createx white thinned and also wicked white but that goes transparent if thinned. I hear white is a pain in the rear to get right. I've considered trying auto air paints. Thanks for your reply madbrush.

I've tried createx white thinned and also wicked white but that goes transparent if thinned. I hear white is a pain in the rear to get right. I've considered trying auto air paints. Thanks for your reply madbrush.

All white paint is difficult to cover, I used a Scminke fine liner to do the the whiskers on my tigers because of this problem, and even with the schminke aero colour pre thinned paint this worked fine

If it helps, Createx white with reducer works well. I also think that whiskers look better if they have a transparent look about them instead of being full on white.

Try to get your hands on some Trident paint this paint flows so nicely that even the white can be sprayed unreduced through an .3 nozzle without problems.

I know that there are a lot of happy createx users around here, but for me the stuff is not working at all and works as a stress increaser. I know for sure that when you start using them your AAAAARRRRGGGHHHH! days are almost over.

Just me,

I have only tried createx because that's all I can get around town. But I might have to order some of that trident paint and give it a go. Because I do hear what you are saying about it being a stress increaser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back