AAB how about PAB?

What are your opening times for business lol

That looks like an impressive collection! Now, the question begs..... Do you use them all for different projects or just like the display hahha

I'm not as bad as you, but I had a few bottles as well.

com_art_paints_sml.jpg glass_bottles_paint_sml.jpg marissa_set_sml.jpg

Attachments

• spektratex_sml.jpg
    spektratex_sml.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 23
Nice, How do you find the Marissa Paint compared to Com art or E tac???
I also forgot that I have a excrement load of com art that I ordered 3 weeks ago and very early morning E tac order that I really can't remember what paint colours I ordered :) I just know its Private stock Transparents!!

I do use them all, and I'm finding out what their strengths and weakness are :) I do like looking at the bottles too. I have a collection of 322 Copic Marker pens which looks amazing, sadly this hobby has removed any desire to use a pen, other than signing for the next shipment :)

0b67bebdf006f9abbda68a4102975aec.jpg

What you can't see is 3 bottles of com art white, extra reducer, trans base etc. I'll set it all out on the floor in the next few days and get a decent shot

Why do I feel like we're playing 'mine is bigger than yours' ??

Marissa paint is E'tac EFX paint. Apparently with a few tweaks. Com-art is excellent compared to Wicked but still no patch on E'tac/Marissa. But I must add, I paint on card board and canvas and have no idea how it will perform on hard surfaces.

My Copic range stands at 55 or so. I bought my first one over 20 years ago and it still works 100%.

If you want to play the "who's got the most" game, I want to enter my erasers.

erasers_all_sml.jpg

Why do I feel like we're playing 'mine is bigger than yours' ??

Not from me... I just love buying excrement. That Bloodline set is awesome. I just wanted to try them all out to find what works for me. I have a box full Model paints that spray actually quite nice but I have put them away as they are all opaque and I seem to be a Transparent user.

I'm a 'bloodline' fan too. I used it for the Sturt desert pea in the last paintpal

I smashed spiderman with it, very vivid organic colours.
Im finding that I like Comart when I just want to practice or have zero issues with the brush. The Wicked/Illustration/Bloodline are great for organic deep colour and the Etac has a real warmth about it almost classy if thats the right words. the trident has the Best Red so far, Did a test last night and it was the only paint to not have magenta hue in the red.

Wow thats a lot of paint, i have a crapload of com art. But i have been collecting a lot longer than you. Im scared to put mine all in one place.... i probably have 50 untouched com art bottles mainly because i get 10 bottles for 16 bucks because i am the only person who buys it from my local Jerrys artorama. A month ago i took kits apart to take just the colors i wanted.

Well I think I will win the who's got the least game. I have 3 opaques white ,black and red, red/yellow/blue trans, a sepia. and a flesh tone + reducer Lol.

I'll have to pop round to you guys when you're not looking lollollol

Well I think I will win the who's got the least game. I have 3 opaques white ,black and red, red/yellow/blue trans, a sepia. and a flesh tone + reducer Lol.

I'll have to pop round to you guys when you're not looking lollollol
Less is more @Squishy, you know what it's like when you give gals a choice, it takes longer to make a decision than to get to the shop and back.
My problem is no local retail outlet so I figure I'll make the postage worthwhile and just do it once so gimme one in every color

Less is more @Squishy, you know what it's like when you give gals a choice, it takes longer to make a decision than to get to the shop and back.
My problem is no local retail outlet so I figure I'll make the postage worthwhile and just do it once so gimme one in every color
This is exactly how i have ended up with all this paint- no point getting a couple of samples delivered - Brisbane has no real airbrush shop it all comes from down south.

I have half a gallon of wicked reducer and half a gallon of sealer if that counts

I live down south and still no better off for choice of retail outlets.
online charge $x up to x Kg, so FILL "ER UP lol

I have half a gallon of wicked reducer and half a gallon of sealer if that counts
That's equivalent to nearly 2 Litres, I've got a few 480ml bottles around of reducer etc...

Back