AAB how about PAB?

Wow thats a lot of paint, i have a crapload of com art. But i have been collecting a lot longer than you. Im scared to put mine all in one place.... i probably have 50 untouched com art bottles mainly because i get 10 bottles for 16 bucks because i am the only person who buys it from my local Jerrys artorama. A month ago i took kits apart to take just the colors i wanted.
If I send money can you get about 100.00 worth for me?

If I send money can you get about 100.00 worth for me?
Yeah basepaint im sure i can.
I will tell you they have been there a long time but ive never had a problem with a single bottle
bottle. I would need to go through and see what colors are left. Probably lots of everything but transparent black. Im in there twice a week. With my wifes paintings, mine, and my stepdaughter and son both like canvases. Plus i just love the people there.

Nice, How do you find the Marissa Paint compared to Com art or E tac???
I also forgot that I have a excrement load of com art that I ordered 3 weeks ago and very early morning E tac order that I really can't remember what paint colours I ordered :) I just know its Private stock Transparents!!

I do use them all, and I'm finding out what their strengths and weakness are :) I do like looking at the bottles too. I have a collection of 322 Copic Marker pens which looks amazing, sadly this hobby has removed any desire to use a pen, other than signing for the next shipment :)
as a coloring book aficionado I would be happy to take those markers off your hands and free up space for your PAB... ;) Tehehe...

Well I think I will win the who's got the least game. I have 3 opaques white ,black and red, red/yellow/blue trans, a sepia. and a flesh tone + reducer Lol.

I'll have to pop round to you guys when you're not looking lollollol
fly over anytime @Squishy !

Marissa paint is E'tac EFX paint. Apparently with a few tweaks. Com-art is excellent compared to Wicked but still no patch on E'tac/Marissa. But I must add, I paint on card board and canvas and have no idea how it will perform on hard surfaces.

My Copic range stands at 55 or so. I bought my first one over 20 years ago and it still works 100%.

If you want to play the "who's got the most" game, I want to enter my erasers.

View attachment 37736
Gotta try some etac. Com art is not really a hard surface paint either, actually com art is best on surfaces slightly more absorbant than i prefer. I do use wicked on hard surfaces and love its coverage... but on more absorbant stuff meh. Very soon im going to try wicked opaques with com art transparents and see how erasing back to the wicked works out

I've got 'scratchy' things that aren't knives... I'll include them because I can :p

mine was nice and tidy till I woke up this am to find this :(20150714_051913_resized.jpg :shock: had to go to work haven't had time to assess the damage yet... :shock::mad:

What's a "NEDDLE" ? lol

A NEDDLE looks very similar to a Needle but it's used for stabbing your eyes when you eyes lie to you about colors !! Leaves a nice small hole that lets more light in but heals quickly.

0b67bebdf006f9abbda68a4102975aec.jpg

What you can't see is 3 bottles of com art white, extra reducer, trans base etc. I'll set it all out on the floor in the next few days and get a decent shot

Why do I feel like we're playing 'mine is bigger than yours' ??

Jackie, i hope mine is bigger than yours otherwise im fooked [emoji15]

Jackie, i hope mine is bigger than yours otherwise im fooked [emoji15]

if you are referring to your 'meat and 2 Veg' I've often been told to put my '2 veg' away and remember that I don't have '2 veg', I simply reply that I do have '2 veg' but mine sit up higher on my body and they are definitely bigger than yours !!! lollol

would you feel better if I change the wording to 'those with the most toys wins' LOL....

I've got 'scratchy' things that aren't knives... I'll include them because I can :p

slight delay guys, had to take the daughter to hospital with a severe (and very rapid ) infection to a pulled tooth..... Pics tonight with any luck....of the erasers / knives ,,,, not the daughters infection LOL

Last edited:
Back