About Createx colors

Alerrandro

Young Tutorling
guys , about createx three types of paints, airbrush colors, wicked colors and illustration colors, the pigments in this 3 types are the same?? i know the resin are diferent. i see some information online about wicked and illustration are same pigments but diferent resin.

guys , about createx three types of paints, airbrush colors, wicked colors and illustration colors, the pigments in this 3 types are the same?? i know the resin are diferent. i see some information online about wicked and illustration are same pigments but diferent resin.
I believe that is the case. If the 3 lines don’t use the exact same pigment, they’re very similar. The best way to differentiate is the intended use. That way you can kinda mix and match as you need.
I think there is a difference between the Opaque and Transparent pigment, but I don’t know that for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe that is the case. If the 3 lines don’t use the exact same pigment, they’re very similar. The best way to differentiate is the intended use. That way you can kinda mix and match as you need.
I think there is a difference between the Opaque and Transparent pigment, but I don’t know that for sure.

interresting, im using createx airbrush colors for potrait paintings on paper is working fine.
I have the opaques createx airbrush colors, and just wainting to arrive a set of wicked colors, i try make two portrait of the same reference and compare

interresting, im using createx airbrush colors for potrait paintings on paper is working fine.
I have the opaques createx airbrush colors, and just wainting to arrive a set of wicked colors, i try make two portrait of the same reference and compare
All of the paint can be used for pretty much anything. The main differences in the resins are how they adhere to different surfaces, range of colours and the “working time”. But if you have some experience airbrushing they can all be made to work well.

Update.. my wicked colors arrived, about pigments i think it's the same as airbrush colors, but since wicked colors standard are semi opaque, the final painting is diferent on paper.
I made two paintings, the girl was using airbrush colors, the eren was with wicked!!
In conclusion both paints are awesome!!

Attachments

• IMG_20220329_220906169.jpg
    IMG_20220329_220906169.jpg
    283.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20220318_215309879.jpg
    IMG_20220318_215309879.jpg
    910.6 KB · Views: 20
Glad you’re enjoying all the paints! Nice job with both these paintings. Keep at it man!

Back