Adapter for can of propellant?

Hello Ruth, I love the Distrito Federal, been there a couple times over the years one of my favorite cities.

I believe Mexico City has a craigslist, you could take a look in the tool section for a cheap compressor.

Wow! I never knew we had a craigslist! It’s great to know

Hey Ruth, many years ago when I started airbrushing my friend who introduced and taught me used an old car tyre with 2 valves fitted so he could paint inside when it was too cold outside. It had 2 valves fitted. One side had the standard valve, the other where the airbrush attached had valve with the internals taken out. He would pump the tyre up with a foot pump. Obviously not massive amounts of air but renewable with a bit of foot action.

Lee

Hey Ruth, many years ago when I started airbrushing my friend who introduced and taught me used an old car tyre with 2 valves fitted so he could paint inside when it was too cold outside. It had 2 valves fitted. One side had the standard valve, the other where the airbrush attached had valve with the internals taken out. He would pump the tyre up with a foot pump. Obviously not massive amounts of air but renewable with a bit of foot action.

Lee

Wow! That’s being really resourceful

Lee

This does work (I've tried something similar). You get really bored of pumping the pump, in my experience...

It's what we had to do back in the day this was 30+ years ago...

Yep it was a pain but it worked for him and he got the work done in silence and for free..

Lee
Been there myself :) Free trumps convenience when convenience is not affordable.

Back