Adobe CS2 - free from Adobe

Yeah I downloaded it last night no problem, was gonna post myself, thanks mate:)

I checked this out, but they only mentioned windows 2000 and windows XP, so I didn't download in case it doesn't work with Vista.

You don't have to sign any waivers or agree to sell your soul?

No mate, I think they are maybe no longer updating it, and all you have to do is sign in which is free then choose the one you want, copy paste the serial number and hit download!! It's an old version but still got plenty of goods tools for creating pics. I'm happy as larry with it, they may remove it soon though as so many people are downloading it?

Also mate...off topic, I could not find your pics in the gallery, I was going to maybe vote for one of yours?
There are still a lot of glitches with the new software but Mitch is working his butt off to sort it:)

Also mate...off topic, I could not find your pics in the gallery, I was going to maybe vote for one of yours?
There are still a lot of glitches with the new software but Mitch is working his butt off to sort it:)

Just downloaded all the files. Will see if it works.

Back to off-topic. I just uploaded everything I've done the past 14 months.

it has now been disabled no longer avaiable the spoil sports

Did it last night!! Woo hoo!!

Josh

Yesterday is now history and tomorrow is a mystery. Treat today as a gift, because that's why they call it "THE PRESENT"

Great find, Where I work I can get CS6 for free but I can not do anything with it cause it is a pain in my back side..
I know CS2 so will have to get this for here at the house.

Back