Aerograph (probably Model AE) Circa. 1930

I like them so much I may have bought another green handle example only this morning for £12.50 😁 :cool:
I reckon You beat me to that one, buy 6 pence maybe, I was beavering away at a lathe, I thought it ended an hour later😂 I love the industrial look of it these. I was hoping to check out the back end of it and the chuck pieces.

One thing I know though is kingpin saved me from getting a telling off, not that I have a hoard of brushes but I had just been told we need whats left in the bank for the weeks food! 🤭 That was a close shave!

Kids are are way more expensive than airbrushing in my house thats for sure!

One thing I know though is kingpin saved me from getting a telling off, not that I have a hoard of brushes but I had just been told we need whats left in the bank for the weeks food! 🤭 That was a close shave!

Kids are are way more expensive than airbrushing in my house thats for sure!
Same problem here, kids are always like what’s for tea? I need new shoes! Can I have [insert random thing], will you take me to [insert exotic location].

The shoes literally happened yesterday! My eldest daughter came in with her school boot, heal ripped clean off?! How does that even come happen?!!
I'm partial to Stormsure (or Sikaflex if there's a tube open), although I've recently started using a CA boot repair glue that's holding up well so far. It has the advantage over the gooier ones in that it doesn't get everywhere, but the disadvantage of potentially sticking yourself to the shoe while you're holding it. https://www.shoerepairglue.com/ if it's of interest.

Still using Stormsure on splits in wellies though, I do well if I get 2 years out of a pair.

I'm partial to Stormsure (or Sikaflex if there's a tube open), although I've recently started using a CA boot repair glue that's holding up well so far. It has the advantage over the gooier ones in that it doesn't get everywhere, but the disadvantage of potentially sticking yourself to the shoe while you're holding it. https://www.shoerepairglue.com/ if it's of interest.

Still using Stormsure on splits in wellies though, I do well if I get 2 years out of a pair.
Thanks! It looks a pretty reasonable price if it gives a lasting repair 👍

I glued up the toe on a pair of my OH's trainers a week or so back - one of those awkward bits where the sole wants to flex straight and pull away. It's stood up to about 40km so far... Still early days, but it isn't showing any signs of coming apart (OTC contact adhesives would have failed by now - DAMHIKT).

That thing is so clean. Nice find.
Thanks, I’m really chuffed with it. You have one too, right, an AEA model if Imm not mistaken. Did you post a photo somewhere? Any idea what the extra A signifies? I think i read it may have been something like a mac valve near the top of the main valve body? I may have imagined that though.

Back